My new Pics of my sedan!

06CivicOwner

5+ Year Member
I just finished with all my accessories for now! lol! Please let me know what you think. If you have any suggestions please let me know. Thanks!

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks nice. The kit for the sedan looks nice!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why cant the pics be posted in here?. clean sedan, love the HFP kit on ... is that spoiler an option from the factory?

anyway, moved to MEMBERS RIDE

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry i hate those fogs

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks sick to me bro..i love the way that they styled the sedan...!! freaking nice. the tint really brings it out mang...nice choice on that. i love the way the tails look too. keep up the great work!! :thumbs up :thumbs up from me!

06CivicOwner

5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
why cant the pics be posted in here?. clean sedan, love the HFP kit on ... is that spoiler an option from the factory?

anyway, moved to MEMBERS RIDE
Spoiler is actually from a 96-00 civic si. It's called sir spoiler in Canada. Had it painted to match. I was iffy on getting it for the car but now I'm glad I did! I didn't like the factory one.

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That spoiler looks deliciously good on that car. Honda should make a note of that :lol:

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
06CivicOwner said:
Spoiler is actually from a 96-00 civic si. It's called sir spoiler in Canada. Had it painted to match. I was iffy on getting it for the car but now I'm glad I did! I didn't like the factory one.
I was wondering where that spoiler came from. Good choice. Damn nice sedan.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good man :thumbs up
I don't know how I feel about the spoiler though, looks better from rear angles. I think the size of the sedan just makes it look too small. I'm sure it looks great in person.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice car....sad to say this though....i like newer sedans that i do hatchbacks.....the new hatchbacks r so fugly...

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wait, so if your in canada. . . where's teh CSX? i dont understand canada's market

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to me the 7th gens were eh..i am definately starting to like the 8th gens.. car looks good

TJ92Civic

WeRd
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good, I wish I couls tint my car like that, but I don't feel like getting pulled over for it :(...

tim

peter

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
wait, so if your in canada. . . where's teh CSX? i dont understand canada's market
civic sedans are still sold in canada, we just also get the csx, although I dont know if we are getting the SI sedan.

06CivicOwner

5+ Year Member
peter said:
civic sedans are still sold in canada, we just also get the csx, although I dont know if we are getting the SI sedan.
Ya we are screwed up here with the Honda market. They give us the 06 Civic Sedan and we also get the Acura CSX which is basically a gold plated civic.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like everything except the spoiler