My new ride

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
something is missing to complete the look i just cant put my finger on it. Any suggestions?
Could be the fact that the height looks the same as OEM. The car needs to be lowered.

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What kind of neuspeed springs did you get? Maybe they haven't settled in yet cause it looks kind of high still

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah, still looks high. I would say go lower with another set of springs or coilovers. But if thats not an option then i would suggest lips front and rear and smaller profile tires. I think the tires will make a huge difference in the looks department.

revolver5446

5+ Year Member
The springs settled a lot lower now. And I'm running 195-60-15 tires. pix up soon! And I'm not to keen on the blacked out look, the previous owner tinted the hell out of the windows. I'm thinking of taking the front tint off, and repainting the wheels a lighter color. Next mod will be front and rear lip and nerw rear bumper, the dude cut out the bottom of the bumper so that you could see the whole muffler and not just the tip.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Tires are too big.
agreed. they look like a 55 series, maybe a 50. some lower profile tread would help a lot, combined with about a 1.5-2" drop :yummy:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lower...
lip(front and rear), and how about a nice wash and wax job?
oh, and go lower