my new si

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
traded in my 07 civic si on monday for a new one
so this was the old one

and this is the new one

pretty happy with it so far. kinda blows the civic outa the water in about every category though. just thought i'd share my new found joy

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont like the way those look, but Im sure your loving the power! Nice trade up, hands down.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Youll love it in just about every category until maintenance time rolls around.
I like Z4's........when theyre convertibles.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude it looks like everyone on your block traded up..well....except for that Caravan to Rodeo across the street:thumbdown

:laugh:

Nice man. Never liked Z3's, I liked the Z4's even though all the pundits trashed the looks. I always thought it was beautiful. Problem is everyone has one---but the hard top will make it stand out.
Didn't want a 135i?

hop-1

5+ Year Member
different strokes. but you should have at least gone for an M series

Last edited:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sweet upgrade dude

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
damn, m series are more attractive to me, but stop the flamin, you are the one driving the car dude so if your happy then its pretty much fine!!

althought i like civics a little better than the z4, also im f**kin in love with the nissan gtr, its an amazing machine!! this was a sortof my choice would be that or a lexus 250 is. this are the only other cars i would think of havin other than civic!! im talkin about daily drivin cars, for racing, i would definitely love a skyline or a 240, nissan its pretty nice in that field!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice man, you gotta watch BMW films, there's one w/a z4, bad ass!