My new to me SI

douggiefresh

Douggie Fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Shitty pictures, I know this, but I just got it and it was getting dark so I figured I would snap a few with my phone. I'll try to get some good shots tomorrow but it is supposed to rain.

2000 Civic SI, in great shape... needs to be cleaned buffed, and touched up but overall its really clean....

Anybody wanna swap for a decklid w/o a wing!!!!!

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn nice pickup man lose those tails and you will be in business.

Alberto521

Just call me Alberto
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like the wing... but PLEASE GET SOME OEM (or the GOOD L.E.D.) "Si" (red/clear) lights. =)

Voltio

formerly known as FAN8228
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good start... interested to see which direction it goes from here

Foxracer

Not bad, the wing is just a good size, any bigger and it would like queer. Tails gone and some tinted windows would be nice. Good car you got runnin there though.

douggiefresh

Douggie Fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good start... interested to see which direction it goes from here
Where the OEM tails are at?

Nice car op
looks good i love that color
Thanks guys, for the record the car came with those tails, the girl that owned it put them on and doesn't have the stock tails, I asked. That is the first thing on my list of things to do. Anybody know of any for sale actually?

I have alot of plans for it, but its gonna take alot of time. First thing is tail lights, then I want to do a flush lid with no wing (I thought that wing was stock?), Probably going to run some all black 17s or 18s not sure yet, skunk2 coilovers (cause I can't afford tein) with most likely tokico struts, skunk2 lower control arms, skunk2 front camber kit, skunk2 rear camber kit, beaks lower rear tie bar, password jdm 3 point front strut tower bar, password jdm rear 4 point strut tower bar, all new stainless steel slotted rotors, probably change out the exhaust, new intake setup, and would love to wire tuck the motor. Also wouldn't mind some JDM all clear headlights like I had on the old civic I loved those.

Pretty much want it to be dumped and OE looking... already got front license plate block offs today and new emblems because they were torn off.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Needs new wheels and OEM tails. Oh and keep the wing!

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, nice Si you have there! Glad its just tails instead of a full body kit you have to deal with.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some things you can do to make it even more cleaner: stock taillights, paint the parts in the bumper where the fog lights go, and paint that now-chrome part by your windows on the door.

douggiefresh

Douggie Fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Already working on blacking out the chrome pieces, going to order the fog light kit for it, gonna black out the emblems as well.