my new toy, 95 EX

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So after selling my 93 DOHC ZC swapped sedan for $800(body and suspension were beat, dents rust and 236k..) i saved my money up and bought this clean 95 EX coupe for $1010. it needed a clutch. but it has some almost brand new tires on it, and the motor is strong. vtec also hits nice for a bone stock z6.. and it came from cali with NO RUST! driven 1 1/2 michigan winters, and no rust on the whole car. and the best part is, its all stock, unmolested.:cool:

so its at the shop right now, i put it on a dolly to bring it to the shop that is putting the clutch in. but heres a pic of it on the dolly..

i have a decent paying job now, so i can afford to put a little money in my car..
my plans for it are-
password amber corners(needs a new drivers side corner anyhow..
found some LEGIT jdm stanley side markers for cheeeep..
drop it on some decent brand coils and struts.(thinking skunk 2 sleves, and tokico blues)
get a temp. motor, maybe a d15 to rock while i make my z6 boost ready/build a turbo kit. will be my first boosted d. =)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean ride bro, good luck with your build...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man.
about the only thing i dont like, is its somewhat alot of highway miles. but its nowhere near as bad as my sedan with 236k..
I have the same car bro but in black, im selling it though... Im gonna keep an eye on your build...:thumbup:

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks everyone for the positive feedback =)

update: i FINALLY picked it up at the shop today at almost 5pm, after being told for 3 days straight it was going to be done at noon and the first day when they only as far as looked at it.
when i got my car back, the oil dipstick was missing and i dident know. i drove about half way home from the shop when i stopped to double check everything(it was parked before winter..) when i found the dipstick under my windshield wiper, oil all over my valve cover around the oil cap like they dumped some on the cap..?, my old battery with acid ALL OVER IT!!! in my trunk and they dident even clean the terminals under the hood.. my CV boots were not tore when i sent it in, and they told me they were. i checked those boots twice. before i bought it, then 7 miles down the road where the clutch gave out at.
i then called them and demanded an explination, and they called me a jerk twice and hung up on me and told me to come back.. i called my mom for advice and she asked for the number and called them and they gave her mad excuses.. VERY un-professional.

so needless to say, i will never go back to Muskegon break and tire.. they CLAIM they do imports especially hondas so iv heard.
atleast the clutch is flawless for a stock replacement.

things i need to fix are burnt out domelight bulb, new muffler(see middle pic below for hanage) new corners(ones broke). then it will be perfect. all stock. then on to mods that are in the OP.

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PICS!

no honda rot WHAT SO EVER! california car.

minty interior. =)

its in desperate need to be slammed..:drool:
i plan to do legit amber corners and side markers, drop it, and then go on to the motor.. the vtec works=)

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice interior bro!! and everything is power, i like it...
thanks! the pass. door pannel has a small tear.. found a mint one in a junkyard im pickin up in a few days along with the rest of the stuff to complete the EK cenger console. i have the armrest and shifter console. i just need shifter boot, and under brackets. im also planning on picking up the EK front and rear seats. got me an EX badge off an ek and im going to take off the ex sticker by "civic" and put the badge under the taillight like on the ek.

will keep posted! =)

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what type of wheels are those
no idea. they came on the car when i got it, and dont say a thing on them. i just liked that they had brand new tires mounted. i really want some ls webs, or some SI's..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
imo, id keep the stickers, i hate chrome badges, i think the old school stickers make old school civics like mine and yours look better, but thats just me

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
imo, id keep the stickers, i hate chrome badges, i think the old school stickers make old school civics like mine and yours look better, but thats just me
i was thinking refinish the badge black..? then blackout the honda badges. i just think black looks cleaner than chrome..
but i feel ya on the sticker. theres nothing wrong with it. its clean just like the rest of the car. lol

i may black out the badge and see how it looks without pealing the sticker and then decide..

19ef90

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good, how many miles if you dont mind me asking? lol
about 199k. but you would never guess by how strong it runs.. on the original motor! dosent burn anything or smoke. and the vtec hits nice for a stock z6 with the only mod being a modified airbox.