My new toy and soon to be project...

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
Well I just went and picked this up yesterday so far im pretty happy with it other than after the car wash I see I need a bit more body work than was thought at the beginning but that doesn't bug me to bad, first things first I need to get it some new shoes cuz these are some ugly SOBs. Car has a B16A swapped into it with the 98+ spec ITR transmission I believe, I need to look for the stamp saying which Final Drive ratio it has to be sure, first thing I plan on doing is getting some new shoes and spray some rusteeze on my cancer lol. Wish I had time to do a wire tuck on it but not sure yet. Its lowered on Ground Control coilovers and has a DC Sports header that came with it i'll post pics as I mod it also need to get new foglights since both of mine are cracked :[ anyway all opinions welcome I know its not that pretty to look at right now but I traded my 88 crx dx with 246,xxx miles and $2500 cash for it let me know what you think :cool:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
definately looks like a project..
wheels gone first i hope..

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like it
a rear lip would set it off

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not bad, except for the wheels. It's not much of a project though...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I thought you put some fancy photoshop technique on the rims but those are indeed the actual rims...

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
I thought you put some fancy photoshop technique on the rims but those are indeed the actual rims...
lmao yes they are but ugly, I say its a project becuase there is quite a bit of body work to be done and still many mods I can do to the car, Im not sure if I am staying with the b16 or not might want something with a bit more torque and hp not sure yet, Might also try to start a wire tuck.

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
Well if i go with anything polished i'll prob look for another set of Blades to do, but I my self like bronze wheels with black cars, Also figured out when hitting vtec I can pretty much put anyone behind me into a smoke screen so I have a feeling the motor in it isn't going to last very long.

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
Found a great deal on some work rs-beta wheels going to be picking them up will post pictures when I get home

that_sick_ls

5+ Year Member
The wheels are pretty much in mint condition and I figured out today while reading around that since these came yellow from the factory there are only aprox 5 sets MAX in the US its more thought of in the range of 2-3 sets that are still the original factory color I am picking them up for $700 from a guy local

When they had no tires

This guy is the one I am buying them from and how they look now still mint :]

And this is when they first came into town