Eagle Rods
ARP head studs
Block guard
Cometic head gasket
(head)
ported polished
zex cam
cam gear

I still want to sleeve it maybe sometimes around next summer....Im thinking of getting valve spring....retainers....possibly valves....but for now it still needs engine management and tuning
oh, and yea I upgraded the 15G by adding a slightly bigger T-28 compressor by turbochargers.com.....they are also the ones that fixed this turbo....

Last edited:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
gonna be breakin into the 12's buddy :thumbs up
maybe i could meet up at PIR and do some heads up racing against yah someday

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm.....yea, last time I went there the techs were being assholes....and told me next time to use bigger bolts for my seatbelt harnesses...or I cant race...I dont know when I will get off my lazy ass to do that, so I might just stick to woodburn....13.6 is all i ran at PIR anyways...they dont prep the track with VHT like Woodburn does....but hey todd sept 11 is the next import races at woodburn.....you better make it

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
hmm.....yea, last time I went there the techs were being assholes....and told me next time to use bigger bolts for my seatbelt harnesses...or I cant race...I dont know when I will get off my lazy ass to do that, so I might just stick to woodburn....13.6 is all i ran at PIR anyways...they dont prep the track with VHT like Woodburn does....but hey todd sept 11 is the next import races at woodburn.....you better make it
hahah, 9-11 huh? that's the 1 year aniversary of getting my license back.. but i have court thursday... so if i have a license i'll prolly show up

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy hell that thing is a lot bigger!
How much psi are yourunning right now? are you using the tial wastegate? 35mm or 38mm?
Good job!
I'm looking at getting a TO4E\ t3/t4 right now for my LsVTEC, I have the money, just shopping around for a good turbo!
Can't wait to be boostin' too!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
How much psi are yourunning right now? are you using the tial wastegate?
read the thread pal

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh, those specs were in the picture...still didn't say if it was 35mm or 38mm, pal.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
oh, those specs were in the picture...still didn't say if it was 35mm or 38mm, pal.
still answered 2/3's of your own questions didnt yah?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
now now boys......ha ha.....yea its a 38mm TiAl....with a 7psi spring, and a manual boost controler.......Im still trying to get used to the new setup....its nothing like the greddy kit...

Last edited:

evan2

Search owns you
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
traction sucks huh, i hated life in my gsr when it was at 10.5lbs 1st n 2nd gear werent fun no more.. at 6k i would just shred up the tires

what trim is your t3/t04e? whats teh ar

lanojp1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
evan2 said:
traction sucks huh, i hated life in my gsr when it was at 10.5lbs 1st n 2nd gear werent fun no more.. at 6k i would just shred up the tires

what trim is your t3/t04e? whats teh ar
i coulda sworn he said it was a t3/t4

rUdGrICk

92'cIvIc vX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn nice i love the sohc!im looking into getting a jdm d15b(similar to the d16z6)for my car and turboing it.sence i seen that ur my new inspuration!

soberstan

Mean Green Drivin Machine
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats pretty nice...im thinkin about a sohc turbo too....did urs originaly com from a kit...or did u custom the whole thing..?and do you also have any internal upgrades..?....thanks

wannabejdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty sick man....im sure you like the BOV the most right not to mention the BIG increase of HP

HiGH_CiTY

Lock It Up!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet setup turbos are the shieeeet. its definately addictive, u can never get enuff boost

spankb18b

OLD AND STILL ROLLIN LOW!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good hope yours stay's together longer then mine did , good lock...........