My New V6 3.5 Se!

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys here's my new toy.i bought this nissan altima 06 se v6 today for $16k with 25000 miles on it.my plans for this new toy a nice sound system ,22 inch wheels,tinted,grill,borla exhaust and intake.also it comes with factory h.i.d on the headlights but im also getting a set for the foggies.im so happy to be a owner of this car cause its so comfortable and powerful.well guys please feel free to leave comments either good or bad.also i would like some suggeations from you guy of any mods that i could do on a diy...thanks.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks sweet

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
22"s are way too big for an altima, i'd go with 19" or 20"
yeah but i like how they look with 22's .my friend has a altima with 22's on airbags and they look nice when slammed...

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm going to take a guess and say its an auto? good for cruising though

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good...nice pick up id go with 19s but depends on what your going for but if you like 22s then go with them. was bumblebee there?? haha sorry car lot looks similar to the one in Transformers (from looking at pics except for a lot nicer cars!)

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very sweet car, I have an altima but a few years older and love it. very smooth ride

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

20x10 5x114.3/ 5x114.335 HYPBLK

hey guys i was checking these wheels out and i really would like to put them on my altima.i was wondering if they would fit w/o any problems because ive seen 22'sx8.5 on altimas but these are 20x10 with a 5 inch lip.when i searched the tsw web-site i put my car info and this size came out and other sizes like 20x9 or 20 x8.5 did too.but i want the 20x10 cause the lip is 5 inch..do you think i would run into problems later on when i lower my car 1.5 0r 2 inches lower when i install the kyb's????please help because i want to put some rims with a good offset and with lots of lips..thanks guys...

p.s what size tires would i be able to run with this size????

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw a coupe today outside my work. looks nice..

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so far i think i could buy them and slap these on but suggestions are welcomed..also would like to know the type of tires i could use.its been raining in miami but ill post pic's of the tints that were installed today...i got 20% tints..

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

heres two pic's of the car tinted 20 % all around except the front windshield.the front would be done this weekend but im going to install 35 % tints instead of 20%..