My new whells!!!

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
eeeeehhhh, i not feelin them.... i do like the mirrors doe..

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
baller yeah!

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur car is officially a pussy magnet

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The flaming is minimal in this thread, rims look not great.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy bling bling....

Not feeling them at all.

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yo Bro... you got your whip all pimped out with dem phat wheels cuz, you need a system that rattles your trunk to the point where is flies off, and a crazy candy paint job with a cartoon name down the side.... o o o and one of those bling bling emblems that lets everyone know what size rims those are, but to be a real G, you have to lie and 22'' on it instead...lol

d16racer88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yo Bro... you got your whip all pimped out with dem phat wheels cuz, you need a system that rattles your trunk to the point where is flies off, and a crazy candy paint job with a cartoon name down the side.... o o o and one of those bling bling emblems that lets everyone know what size rims those are, but to be a real G, you have to lie and 22'' on it instead...lol
:umno: YOU Fail. to the op: just lower it some (cant tell if you have or havent cause of the rim size) and we'll let you get by with them rims ;)

DOPEYBOY247

5+ Year Member
I would change the headlights and grille. clear/chrome housing or chrome projectors, it would give it that 'luxury' look.

Your car is Not Bad, anything is better then Rice. Stock is better then rice lol, Your car is not rice imo
this site is mostly "JDM Yo" but I'm sure you already figured this out..

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would change the headlights and grille. clear/chrome housing or chrome projectors, it would give it that 'luxury' look.

Your car is Not Bad, anything is better then Rice. Stock is better then rice lol, Your car is not rice imo
this site is mostly "JDM Yo" but I'm sure you already figured this out..
i agree, but drop it a bit so it looks better w/ em