My Not So Simple EM1

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea I know.....I've been focusing on getting the "go fast" part of my car for the entire summer that I've completely neglected the cosmetic part!!

I neglected my cars apperance as well this summer and have been spending my money on getting turbo ready for it. My car is all flat black and has quarter panel rust.. bah! I definitely am feeling those rims on your car though.. keep it up man!

HondaMonkey

^I Like Trees^
5+ Year Member
I neglected my cars apperance as well this summer and have been spending my money on getting turbo ready for it. My car is all flat black and has quarter panel rust.. bah! I definitely am feeling those rims on your car though.. keep it up man!
Thanks bro, my money can only stretch so far :(............as far as it not being simple anymore well....if you see my old thread (My Simple EM1) its just a EM1 with I/H/E and a drop.....now its boosted and people can't say the car is stock anymore. Turbo is easy and straightfoward except when you start running into the little issues/problems.....thats when it becomes complicated. So yeah, my car is no longer simple to say the least.... Good Luck with your boost project!

Busta3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick car with sick rims. Black is my favorite color on a EM1 and those are one of my favorite rims. Keep up the good work.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great! Very clean and I wouldnt change a thing

sinisterfuzzy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thing is badass... if it was mine though i'd throw a backyard special lip on it.. tits ride though, i want one!

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
those numbers seem kinda low for t3/t04e @ 7lbs

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
t3/t4 turbo...........stock b16a2.........made 216whp & 154tq @ 7lbs (very conservative tune)

I love the car, but I cant stand it when people say it's a T3/T4 turbo. What trim? 50? 60? 60-1, what? There are a billion T3/T4 setups. Make some sense out of your boosted setup, people!!!!

00civicmag

5+ Year Member
pretty sick car man, looked like a perfect day for some cruisen huh?!?! that pic with your car wet looked pretty creative too. nice work bro.

D Grade

NOT Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BTW, I didn't mean any pun out of my post. Just curious to what trim T3/T4 you're running.

I love the car, and the way the polished slips look on it. Looks alot like my car except the wheels (stockers FTW, FTTB).