MY one Civ Pic

EXestent'l

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civ Pics

I dunno how to post many pics... ya can tell me if u know... i really dont care here she is in stock form (except rims cuz i bent 'em)

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good start :thumbs up: Next would be to slam that biotch!!! Reppin' the 7thgens!!!

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by *RiceAngel*
Good start :thumbs up: Next would be to slam that biotch!!! Reppin' the 7thgens!!!
As Vanilla ice would say...."Werd to yo motha"

EXestent'l

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Someones gotta do it... gimme two years and youll actually appreciate this 7th gen... well a job and two years... definately a job first <im poor right now :( >

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drop a KA20A1 in, springs, shocks, rims, tint, and a type r kit and you would be pimp tight!

EXestent'l

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A COLLAGE OF PHOTOS

Here's a collage of photos: In the background is a head on shot.
Upper left I have my interior pic, with MOMO Combat CF Shift Knob ($80) and Pioneer Headunit ($550). Below it is just a pic of my ride all stock'd up... below that is my dual enclosured MTX woofers facing the back seat powered by an MTX 4250 amp... cheap but effective... Upper right pic is My one Polk/MOMO 12" woofer powered by a V12 amp in the spare tire area... Itll get better... i started with the MTX's in my first car, but I Bought the Momo for more bass... well its pretty nice i dont mind it... Ne wayz the last pic is of my baby's phat A$$. will get about 20 x's better

EXestent'l

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea ummm im just gonna get a k20a2... cuz i can afford 5000 grand not like 8000+... id love that tho... im gonna do that after sophomore year in college... ill have over ten grand then to put the engine in and more stuff... mmm sleeper 7th gen...

EXestent'l

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It works better... but i want a LITTLE more HP the ultimate sleeper... but not for a while many mods to do first: Grillcraft Upper and Lower Grill, Type R lip kit, Skunk2 lowering springs, AEM V2, Tanabe Ultra Medallion Exhaust... More but this within a year...

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SUPER racing medallion. Don't bother with grill craft...its crappy..and cheezey