5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks.. handles like a dream.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why did he go for the wagon? just wondering.

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are sweet

ive got a friend whos family has one of those
he says there gonna get an sti when ever the lease runs out on there wagon

IMO next to honda subaru is the shiz

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the wagons are beasts....a subie wagon came in second in its class in the One Lap of America last year...my friend Luke had it and tore it up...the only car that beat him was the factory-backed SRT4

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cuz we got it NEW for 19k!! which is cheap for a wagon. Other wish he would have gotten the sedan.

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice wagon!! how many hp do those come with?

ext_sedan

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, I love scoobies and when I'm done with my civic in 2 years, I will be getting an STI, or maybe just a reg. WRX, but still very nice

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those things are nice i want one of those. even wag's are cool! im gonna get one some day...someday...

AZSprmnn

From AK to AZ to AK to OR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those things are nice i want one of those. even wag's are cool! im gonna get one some day...someday...

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeh we love it, we drove the STi last Sunday. We are thinking of saleing my civic and getting the STi. But we need to wait out just a bit longer. Need to make a few more payments on the civic.

Must say however the STi halls ass!! Ahh so much power....

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea nice scooby...STi's r nice...sum rich ass in out town has a 02 Z3, 2 new 4 runners, and just bought a 04 STi...dirty bastard..srry

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gosh, man you cant even enjoy that many cars. not like you can drive them all at once... my husband and i trade off.. Get the best of both worlds for now.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice how do you like it? We're looking into getting one ourselves..I'm not too big on the wagon I like the sedan a whole lot better..But my bf rides and does a lot of bmx stuff so he needs the room..

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was not that big of a fan at first but it really start growing on me. They are perfect for the beach, my civic sucked on the beach when we went. Get for biking and handles just as good as the sedans. We just got the wagon cuz the price was to good to pass up. There plenty of room we took an 8 hour trip with four adults and had no problems.

I wish my civic was AWD.