my other car WRX wagon

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
one of my friends bought at wrx, he said he wishs he would have gotten the wagon just so when he beats people in a race that he can say he beat them in a wagon

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha... Yeah i want to take it to the track just for the fun of it. Its funny when stupid kids try to race us in it.. Most of the time they are in there lil ricer civic or CRX... They just get owned... For some reason they think a cheap muffler will be a turbo...

yea, i dunno why subaru would make the wagon cheaper than the sedan when you are actually paying for more car (mad system space)...motor trend pointed that out when the car debuted, it made me want one real bad, if only i had credit.....

vurrr nice tho.....

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeh I dont know why either, like you said. Almost the same car. Just more room.

FreakTimmah

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by LizMantis
Yeh I dont know why either, like you said. Almost the same car. Just more room.
because 5 door hatches and wagons don't sell as well as sedans and coupes in the US. the versitlity of a 5 door is lost on the average person in the US. so car companies can't get away with charging more for a hatch or wagon. look at the ford focus, the sportiest model(well, pre SVT anyways), the ZX3, is also the cheapest, why? because if it wasnt no one would buy one over a sedan, and since more people buy sedans it means they can charge more for them. the same with the honda civic hatches, why is the SI the only hatch avalable from honda on the US market? because no one would buy a regular hatchback, hell no one is really buying the current SI. i mean look at the previous generation hatches, you don't really see too many of those around....people in this country don't apricate the versitlity of a hatchback, they think its ugly, and wagons have been replaced by SUV's and Minivans. so if your going to sell a hatchback or wagon in this country, you need to offer some sort of buying incentive to do it, or else your going to lose money. thats why the WRX wagon is priced below the sedan

Liz

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that makes alot of sense... Heck I would take a hatch any day.. I also love my coupe. Stupid SUVs, j/k