My Poor Car :'(

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as if life cant get better gues who gets pulled over? me woooo lol...im coming home from the hospital and this ricer prelude does a nice ricer fly by and dips and who does the cop blame? o the red hatch becuase hes the only 1 left...so i pull into hardees and am nicely excorted to a cop car and end up receiveing a ticket for my illegal exhaust modification..skunk2 ftw!! haha..but then hes like well i should be taking you to jail for street racing iim like wtf but its w/e gotta love state cops..ended up paying 75buck to not go to jail how lame

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sry for your bad luck man

Del_Slo

5+ Year Member
wow that sucks.
but you coulda gotten thta cop in some s**t if he actually brought you to jail over nothing.

be glad you weren't here we brought in 75 extra cops for the last two weeks.

Del_Slo

5+ Year Member
damn. our state cops only mess with highways.

i only see one like once a month and thats only cuz im in the county seat of my county. sucks for locals and county police though.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live in a smalll town of like 8000 so we usually get cops late at night or randomly cuz theres an interstate running through town so they all sop here and s**t and just mes with us all

Del_Slo

5+ Year Member
LAME.

we have a highway that runs through here but they don't really mess with us they leave it for the locals.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well all the state cops come here since our locals are pretty chill...theyre more into harassing certain known drug dealers or buyers and such but they usually dont harass the people with modified cars but its w/e

Del_Slo

5+ Year Member
so you get the reverse of here. but we also have three different police forces in this city. so it's like an orgy of not doin that boring s**t. i had a broken exhaust for 3 months and i have to drive past all the police stations and never got even a fix it.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
all we have is the local city cops and then the sheriff's but the sheriffs go all over and even on our interstae wtf :S lol..but theres like 2o f our city cops that are dicks cuz they were denied jobs aas state cops haha

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
thats sucks really bad dude. i hit a deer in march of 08 in my 03 lx sedan and damn near totaled it out with 6000 in damage. but 330lb buck+75MPH = f**ked up front end. lol

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well ive decided that ive had enough harassment on my damn exhaust so im guna go with something a lil more low pro..i was wondering if i could just get like an apexi ws2 axel back..like will that bolt up to my skunk2 exhaust piping or are the legths diffrent or what?

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well ive decided that ive had enough harassment on my damn exhaust so im guna go with something a lil more low pro..i was wondering if i could just get like an apexi ws2 axel back..like will that bolt up to my skunk2 exhaust piping or are the legths diffrent or what?
Should match up....as long as the flanges and the diameter, and the car it's made for are the same....

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok well im guna try and find one or i was wondering about putting the new civic si muffler on there sum1 had 1 for sale on ht so i was curious...but as if luck cant get any better on my way to school this morning another lovely state trooper decided he should bust my balls...so i ended up with 3 warnings..another for my exhaust wth i havent een had time to fix it..then another for my improper license plate display and another for my windshield having a crack from a rock chip..and it was like that when i bought it but w/e atleast no tickets

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ok well im guna try and find one or i was wondering about putting the new civic si muffler on there sum1 had 1 for sale on ht so i was curious...but as if luck cant get any better on my way to school this morning another lovely state trooper decided he should bust my balls...so i ended up with 3 warnings..another for my exhaust wth i havent een had time to fix it..then another for my improper license plate display and another for my windshield having a crack from a rock chip..and it was like that when i bought it but w/e atleast no tickets
If it's just the muffler, which requires only bolt on clamp or weld, then any kind is okay, because you can modify the hangers after.

jordan00711

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as far as hangers go i was guna cut them off the muffler and leave them in the hangers then bolt in the muffler so i can get a round about location of where the hangers need to be adn s**t..so which would you guys go with?