My project..ugh so much to do lol..

recks

Well i just found this forum and about to see what you guys are all about lol

just picked up this ek a few weeks ago and well lets just say i have my work cut out for me..the interior mainly the carpet is disgusting i actually need advise on how to either clean it or dump the carpet, the carpet is nearly black on how dirty it is..i was thinking of washing it using the car wash's carpet cleaner but id be there all day..the driver fender got pushed in and the front bumper is scratched completely going to get a new bumper and two new fenders to take care of the front, the two headlights do not match so now looking for OEM or Type R headlights so that it matches, the grill is primer replica,

so to start i am going to buy oem headlights and new fenders and bumper to get them painted. looking for HID's and new Fog lights because these are destroyed, might stay without fog lights for a while.....well ill keep posting new updates on my project..it will take some time being that i work fulltime and go to school fultime..lol..no time, and well money is not always there..lol...any advise on cleaning and which way i should go on the front end would be nice..THanks!

the car is completely stock besides the omni coilovers which ride amazing, camber kit for the front looking for some for the rear, and the spoon duckbill which im thinking of selling for a ctr cf wing..and look for mr.alex replica brackets..lol love that look!

motor wise im looking to go legit so might do a b18 or b16 n bar it then turbo lol

trying to post pictures but this is a little different that club rsx lol

Look at pictures below

02_EP3_<3

make a photobucket account then copy paste img link

recks

By mp*recks at 2010-06-22[/IMG]

Damage to my front end

New rims *the dr-24's were damaged all around got these for my girls car lol needed rims tho so i slapd them on mine for now*

recks

yeah advan rg2's that car was fun..
and thanks i might just jdm whore it and go type r interior with si dash if i can find one lol

recks

im looking for new fenders and hood because of dents and dmg, does anyone recommend getting oem replacement parts or should i just go oem? i was thinking of getting a type r fenders and bumper?

recks

thanks, now to transform my civic, going to school so this thread might take a while AHAHAH

recks

hey im looking at some jdm fenders, has anyone had fitment issues with password jdm fenders? i can get some legit jdm fenders here but i dont wanna have to worry about dents and stuff, but then again fitment issues with the PJDM fenders would suck..any advise on that issue