My Recent Photography work..

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not to be rude, but could you start your own thread Dude!

boost-it

5+ Year Member
Not to be rude, but could you start your own thread Dude!
Sorry, thought I clicked on another link for show your photography work... Damn posting while being tired...

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
..no worries! I soppose my title was a bit misleading

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Renamed thread for you.

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Renamed thread for you.
Yea that makes more sense. Thanks guys

Here are a few more. Might be a bit boring on a car site, but I had fun sneaking my camera gear around the Biltmore Estate, and think they turned out great...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jared.... those look amazing.... Dude we have to get together again soon man... I havent seen you in about 3 yrs at the ecx meet at greer dragway... Good to see you and Sonia are doing good man...

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow... whats up buddy. Hope things are well on your end. We're talking about a May meet up here asheville at a local shop. Dunno of you can make it up, but It should be alot of fun.

Keep in touch.

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Shots still looking good as always man!

Do you use a flash/strobe set up with almost all of your shots?
Could you describe your set up... I'm trying to get into photography more and am interested in getting some lighting equipment. Thanks man!

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks dude...
I for the most part use a single Alienbees AB800 on a stand with either a beauty dish, or softbox. I power it outdoors with a vegabond II battery pack, and trigger it with Cybersyncs..

Let me know if you have any questions.. Always up for helping out.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like your overall concepts, but you need more work on lighting. For a lot of your portraits, your shadows are too hard. Another alienbee or 2 could've fixed that. And don't put the light directly in the face. Otherwise, the whole face is lit up and it lacks depth. Portraits generally look better the other way around IMO.

And turn the lighting way down too. A lot of them are overexposed and underexposed. Like the girl in the black shirt.. You can't tell where the shirt ends and the shadow begins, and vice versa. And the one with the girl sitting with her back to the tree and the guy squating on a rock in the background.. She is lit up like a Christmas tree on steroids but he's dull and lacks color.

Overall, pretty good work though.

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...hey thanks for the observations man! Constructive criticism is always appreciated =)