My ricebox 4dr EG

speedfoos

5+ Year Member
Looks nice, but have fun with drive-thrus, parking garages, and everything else in the states that is built for LHD vehicles. I've been driving a LHD vehicle in the UK now for three years and it's farking inconvenient. But I'll take the inconvenience of a LHD on the wrong side of the road over shifting with my left hand and steering with my right. Not comfortable. If you don't have cruise, wait until you go on a long drive and your ankle cramps up because your body isn't used to it resting the opposite direction. No thanks.

Mad props for pulling off the swap, will be rare as hell in the states. But from personal experience of owning a RHD vehicle (my work beater is a '97 RHD Accord), I hate driving them.

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn did you pull of a rhd convo over night. nicly done. But that dudues got me thinkin about a long drive. Haha, BUTT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car lookks excellent man. I really hope you keep that in a garage locked up tight, because im sure you know, Honda theft is real bad in the Northeast states.