5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[nice now i know how to load more pics thanks guys

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats funny you doing all the work to her car. Its turned around for me.. My husband is the one always holding the light for me. Hes learning though.. Lol

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are both nice looking cars.
i like mine alot but if i had the chance, i would have gotten the rsx.

WiggerMan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks nice and clean... the RSX is like what my wife wants done to her Black Celica =)

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both whips are tight! but i'm catching a hella vibe from the RSX black on black :drool: nioce!

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice...My girl and I are the complete opposite...she wants a civic or accord and I got to have an RSX-S very soon!

Good luck, welcome to CC, and post the list of Mods.

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha thanks guys...and the rsx is more race right now than show i got the bc2 front coming in soon for her and ya well i wish i would have gotten the rsx but i guess it will just have to me my next car but hey she knows how much pride i have with it like if anyone ask her anything about it she sends them to me cuz she knows how i love it and thats why i put so much money into it so far lol but anyway ya i think my dad is bringing me my kit so ill get pics as soon as i get the money to paint it,,,,pics right now are on page 1 and 2 thanks a bunch guys!!!

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ that was one long ass run-on sentence man. :P Don't be afraid to use the . once in a while, lol! Just buggin' ya!

Anyhoo, nice rides :thumbs up BC2 will look great! Definitely post pictures when you got that up. Nice to see another couple hookin' up their cars together ;)

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah both the rides look madd sik yo! I like em both. Cant wait to see the updated pics with the BC kit on!!

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking good!!! not diggin those wheels too much but whatever wirks for you bro

9civic7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both cars look really nice....its cool that you are both into import tuning

aframdb

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys....I am giving my car a big face lift for spring tunner bash went to the store and bought some new 18s and some seats today should have the rrrest of my kit onnext week and got a dvd player and tv so i hope i can get it all on...and if anyone wants the 18s off my for for 480 shipped w/0 tires let me know