My ride so far...

infinitys_son

Old School
5+ Year Member
Heres pics of my 92 D15 sedan- sorry for the red lines but I sent this via email to my ex girlfriend who wanted me to point out everything I did (she aint much for car knowledge- but her stock 2005 RSX kicks ass:lol: ). All JDM parts came from a D16.
Sorry for the teeny tiny words (Image shrunk by photobucket:roll: ).

Engine Bay (pics from left to right)
E-bay Intake,neuspeed wires,DC headers, racing hoses,JDM trottle body and intake manifold-polished,AEM fuel rail,dual core radiator. Oh-and a Walmart battery .
Door panels redone in black leather with chrome door latches from a 91 Accord EX (yes I had to do some fabricating on them to make em fit).

Leather seat covers, B&M short shifter, Chrome type-R shift knob and E-brake handle, Custom made E-brake and shift boot with blue trim, brand spanking new carpet for that new car smell.

17" ADR Victory wheels on yokohama 205/40r17s. GR2 struts, I will be putting in my coilover sleeves first thing tomorow morning and post pics of the new stance.

Now check out the HEADLINER! embosed leather (the pattern is called "Gunslinger") with silver buttons mounted on the apolstery buttons>
GUYS I GOTTA TELL YOU- CHICKS DIG IT MORE THAN ANYTHING I DID !

Visors are black and blue velvet paisly tops (where it touches the headliner) and black leather bottoms- Chicks dig that too but complain about no mirror. Gotta cut a hole for the mirror and tuck it in I guess.

Rear deck is redone with blue-black material that I found that would match the visors. I would have used the same material but velvet aint to UV friendly.

Greddy catback coming in this week sometime- will post pics.

Next project after coilovers and catback- rear leather seats.

All work done by ME (well-all but the seatcovers but I did install em).

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those pics are small man...and you double posted...

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics are to small....cant read what u said...and ah....post bigger pics without the words and red lines

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pics are really to small to see any kind of detail...

ptgraphix

images are a little too small there buddy.. I just see a bunch of colors in the engine bay :D