my ride

TheNotoriousMogg

CC's Public Enemy #1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome too CC, I am not really feelings your car...might be the wheels, cant put my finger on it but sumthin just aint right

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: another chica *w00t*! Lookin' good so far but you gotta dump that bish asap! Mod list? WELCOME to CC!

xxmengxx

Will Bite When Cornered
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcom to the Club! That's why we're here, to guide and help you with stuff. =)

Civlude

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I looks very clean, so you obviously have a love for your EG, which is a great start. I would recommend you grab yourself a set of GCC (Ground Control Coilvers) and get rid of that wheel gap that would be a good second step.

Oh, and welcome. :D

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Civlude
I would recommend you grab yourself a set of GCC (Ground Control Coilvers) and get rid of that wheel gap that would be a good second step.
yeah for real... and ASAP too man... Darrell, i think that is whats out of place. . .

:welcome: to CC ... enjoy your stay :hi:

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah thanks guys I have a c/f hood coming in this week along with the drop I noticed my gap problem too, it's cause when they put the wheels on it jacked up my car. but i gotcha, i will post new pics soon, dont worry i'll keep yall posted. thanks for the ideas. by the way she is going JDM soon too. I'm looking for a Mugen or Greddy kit for her, anyone got ideas?

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not feeling the Corners, get 1-piece headlights, those are beautiful

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Modifications: Interior: 6.4 inch screen mount dash. channel tuner, vhs/dvd/PS2. Pioneer receiver, 5 1/4 pionner fr speaker with built in tweeters, customized pioneer bk 6 x 9's, 2-12 in. pionner IMPP subwoofers with RF amp, Pioneer amp for highs and mids, along with EQ to even it out. c/f trim, c/fshift knob, (the racing pedals i have are the exact same as the Evo in 2 fast 2 furious, cool huh? :-) apc fire extinguisher on pass. freshly installed new carpet (new factory looked too dirty).I use too have more system but they broke into my car so i just started replacing things. coming soon for interior, JDM- gauge cluster, JDM-center console by OEM, type R integra seats. gauge pods.etc.. One thing people like about my car is that when you turn the switch for the highbeams, my highbeams flash like cop lights.. they get a kick outta that.. my car is the only car in houston with that...

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I aint feeling any of my exterior lights,they dont please me also cause everyone has them around here I'm going JDM on the headlights, corners, and taillights, no one has that here

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My exterior needs the most work, i got in an accident a few mths ago, so i got these new wheels 17" Konig Zieges with low pro Kuhmo tires huggin 'em

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by stealthsi009
Welcome yes...thight Jdm is.

haha, got the whole yoda flavor going on

laugh it makes me

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ Star Wars? Yoda?! Lil wrinkley guy who talks like that...

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^Yoda flavor = Yoda style/talk

What up girl?......Welcome to CC!.....Repin the 5th Gen