My S-Line

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My 2.0t S-Line

Well I bought a RSX and couldn't stand it :lol: I'm in my car all day because of my work so I needed something a little more comfortable. Three weeks after I bought the RSX this black s-line caught my eye at my friend's Euro dealership (same dealer I bought the RSX) and when I took it for a test drive.... I had to have it!... It only had one owner and 35kmi on the odometer and it was loaded. I've only used the paddle shifters twice but it's a fun option to have...

This is when I first seen it at the dealership

a few days later I took it home! Here my baby sits in front of the Gondolfo's NY deli...

in me driveway..

:biz:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So dope! Love these. :thumbs up

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks bro... I never thought I love a VW with an education either :lol: but with only 35k mi and factory waranty AND dealer waranty (5yr 100k mi) it couldn't get any better...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice car biz, now you are deemed a classy pothead.

iv always wanted a audi s4

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the s line is a non "S" motor, just aero kit right? yeah my g coupe has MAD balls lol, i love the pickup it has. gotta snap a pic of the two next to each other ;)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no fuking idea when it comes to audi... :oops: but I think you're right.. It only has a 2.0t and I think maybe a better suspension.. maybe someone can school me...

What I DO know is that it's alright on gas and it's comfortable as fak! :lol: I will get an s4 next!

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no fuking idea when it comes to audi... :oops: but I think you're right.. It only has a 2.0t and I think maybe a better suspension.. maybe someone can school me...
First off, nice B7!!!

Second, you are correct. "S-Line" is a trim package. Leather interior, different steering wheel, "sport" suspension, and "S-Line" badges.

The "S" motor he is referring to is, I'm guessing, the 4.2 that comes with the S4?

We have an RS4 that was traded in. Beautiful car! If I had the means, I would definitely pick that up in an heartbeat.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s4 comes in 3.0 i think or somewhat around th ere
Depends on the body style/year. The S4 goes all the way back to 1991 and they had a few different engine sizes.

The new ones do come with 3 liter V8's but the S4 version of his only came in the 4.2L

C4 (1991-1994) = 2.2 turbo 5 cylinder AND 4.2 V8
B5 (1997-2002) = 2.7 twin turbo
B6 (2003-2005) = 4.2 V8
B7 (2005-2008) = 4.2 V8
B8 (2009-current) = 3.0 supercharged V6

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
First off, nice B7!!!

Second, you are correct. "S-Line" is a trim package. Leather interior, different steering wheel, "sport" suspension, and "S-Line" badges.

The "S" motor he is referring to is, I'm guessing, the 4.2 that comes with the S4?

We have an RS4 that was traded in. Beautiful car! If I had the means, I would definitely pick that up in an heartbeat.
Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to know. :D

Do some of the S4's come bi-turbo? A friend of mine said his father had one or something like that..

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to know. :D

Do some of the S4's come bi-turbo? A friend of mine said his father had one or something like that..
Yup. The B5 body style which was the '97-'02 were bi-turbo 2.7 liter V6's.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
not a fan of Audis but it looks tight man. But I agree, Biz = Classy Stoner. What are your plans(if there are any)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So exactly what model is it? An A4? I absolutely love the styling on Audi's, especially within the past couple years. I test drove a couple 2001-2003 A4's and A6's back when I was looking for a car, I LOVED them. But I just didn't see it in my budget due to the higher cost of maintenance. Love them though, and will own one some day.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So exactly what model is it? An A4? I absolutely love the styling on Audi's, especially within the past couple years. I test drove a couple 2001-2003 A4's and A6's back when I was looking for a car, I LOVED them. But I just didn't see it in my budget due to the higher cost of maintenance. Love them though, and will own one some day.
A4 is correct.

You are also right on the maintenance. For example: Front brake job for his car. Easy and fairly cheap, right? Retail price is around $100 per rotor (need to be replaced as Audi leaves NO tollerance for resurfacing, they are a one time use) and pads are ~$115. That is $315 before tax for parts only.

Only way I would buy and Audi is if the full warranty still applies which Biz is lucky that it is. That will save a lot of money and headache.

Word of advise, DON'T LOSE YOUR KEYS! Keys generally run ~$120 and they HAVE to be programmed. Programming is another $110. You also need to have one key to begin with as the tech needs 2 keys for the program to set. If you end up losing all your keys, you are going to have to buy 2 new ones. The $120 is for the flip out key with the alarm/keyless remote. There are emergency keys that are just the key and are plastic which usually run around $70 or so, but they need to be programmed as well as they have chips in them too.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a fan of Audis but it looks tight man. But I agree, Biz = Classy Stoner. What are your plans(if there are any)
Thanks man! :D

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this. I know I want some rims but not sure which ones I want, BBS or Volks?... I'm also not sure if I'm going to give this to my son next year or trade it in when I buy an S4.

thanks man, yeah A4... Yeah, maintenance is higher but I did get full waranty (factory and dealer) like lethal said. Oil changes are like $60bucks because of the synthetic oil. :thumbdown

A4 is correct.

You are also right on the maintenance. For example: Front brake job for his car. Easy and fairly cheap, right? Retail price is around $100 per rotor (need to be replaced as Audi leaves NO tollerance for resurfacing, they are a one time use) and pads are ~$115. That is $315 before tax for parts only.

Only way I would buy and Audi is if the full warranty still applies which Biz is lucky that it is. That will save a lot of money and headache.

Word of advise, DON'T LOSE YOUR KEYS! Keys generally run ~$120 and they HAVE to be programmed. Programming is another $110. You also need to have one key to begin with as the tech needs 2 keys for the program to set. If you end up losing all your keys, you are going to have to buy 2 new ones. The $120 is for the flip out key with the alarm/keyless remote. There are emergency keys that are just the key and are plastic which usually run around $70 or so, but they need to be programmed as well as they have chips in them too.
Oh I know!.. That's what the dealer said about the keys but it only had one previous owner so I got like 5 different sets of keys that came with the car from the factory. I even got a plastic key from the factory that's good for like 3 uses.

I love my Audi my my G35 will wipe the floor with it... :lol: