My Si post

Kavika+

This is my 00 si. im posting to see what people think.
its came a long way. i bought this car for 2k all stock from a 60 year old lady. the car didnt start, the windows didnt work, it had been wrecked in the front and was missing half of the front bumper and headlight. it still needs a lot of work but i thought id post it anyways.

MOD LIST:
99,000 on the motor. b16a2 short ram intake, DC headers, aluminum dual core racing radiator, carbon fiber spark plug cover, mugen replica front lip, type r replica rear lip, yellow jdm fogs, gold tow hook, stock si wheels painted white, prelude si front seats, plaid panels on the inside of the car, red door inserts, 12' kenwood sub,pionner door speakers and a alpine deck.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

99coup3

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty good. I didn't think I'd like the wheels painted but it actually looks really good. I'd prefer the lips and side skirts to be painted body color, but the black looks fine. The only thing I don't like is the red mud flaps.

Kavika+

Thanks homie! i have been debating on keeping the flaps on or not. i might just take em off

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd look way better without the flaps..unless you can swap an sti motor in there then it'd be a must have =)
wire tuck wouldn't hurt too..looks good though!

get a mod to move this to the right place for you.

i<3chicken

built sohc
I like it all. It's sexy, how did u get plaid panels and red interior? Super sexy

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those white EM1 rims are actually really nice. Making me want to find some and have them painted/powder coated! I wish I could have found a real EM1 for 2k!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah mudflaps are a little weird, with the hood up they don't look too bad since they match ur VC lol. Welcome bro, good progress

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is my 00 si. im posting to see what people think.
OK.....

The lips, side skirts and hood should be color matched.
Ditch the red trunk emblem, even the stock "Si" emblem isn't my cup of tea.
For me, I like the looks of the Canadian Si emblem.

The splash guards are a bit much and the "accented" interior doesn't work, at least for me.

But, for $2k and just under 100k miles at purchase, that's a smoking deal.
That and the fact that the car prob was NOT beat on by the typical Honda boy racer is a plus too!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't like the car at all. Welcome though.

Kavika+

I like it all. It's sexy, how did u get plaid panels and red interior? Super sexy

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Tapatalk
Thanks man! i took the panels out and sprayed them with adhesive glue and wrapped plaid fabric around em. the door inserts are a lot harder to do but i did those the same way.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think you should definitely lose the mud flaps. It doesn't flow for me. I also think everything should be paint matched. For some reason, the black lip scheme isn't flowing for me...

Overall I still like it! :like: :thumbs up

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks good man! Def better without the mudflaps..!

Mern

Come at me bro.
I like it with everything you've done, especially the interior is really unique love the plaid!

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome. Looks better without the mudflaps. I would get rid of those stickers too.

check out em1crew.com

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaaannnn. I like!!

Wayyyy better without the mudflaps thats for sure.