10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol that's big... do you like mine?

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like the matching sig/avatar combo.

I have been searching and all I could find is this gay fox.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
he does look pretty flaming with that moustache,.... i just make my own sigs and avatars.... gonna have a new pearl avatar soon, so that it's not the exact same image on the av and in the sig

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
I have another small animation for my sig and a whole new avatar, my inet is just being weird so hard to upload it to photobucket.

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he does look pretty flaming with that moustache,.... i just make my own sigs and avatars.... gonna have a new pearl avatar soon, so that it's not the exact same image on the av and in the sig
What program do you use to make them? Photoshop? I want to learn how to do that stuff so bad, but I'm just lazy I guess. I am not so creative. The best I could do is draw a mustache on a fox in paint and then bam, flaming fox.=)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
What program do you use to make them? Photoshop? I want to learn how to do that stuff so bad, but I'm just lazy I guess. I am not so creative. The best I could do is draw a mustache on a fox in paint and then bam, flaming fox.=)
yeah i use photoshop... i haven't created any images from scratch lately... it's so time intensive that i'd rather scour the web for images and just do stuff with them.

Jmoto911

Built, not bought.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Congratufuckinglations making the most pointless thread this week. and your sig is extremely homosexual.

lol.

Refer to my sig.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh this thread definetly deserves the:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all of your grandfathers money couldnt possibly buy back what little manliness you just lost by making that sig/this thread.....

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
closed
Lil falco there is a thread in the photography lounge for you to test out your sig..

On a side not dont think i dont see what you are doing by making threads like this.. Yes its immature

Status
Not open for further replies.