My steering wheel is peeling ?!?! =[

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The steering wheel soaks that oily stuff, i guess you apply it while driving and that is why your steering wheel gets slipery... besides if you grab the wheel properly it should not slip off your hands, you probably drive with one hand only all the time and that is why it happens to you... i use it on mine and it hasn't slipped off at any time...
Dude......it specifically says on the bottle NOT to put it on the steering wheel. Ive never had the problem because I LISTEN TO THE DIRECTIONS.

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You Can Get A S2k Wheel On Ebay Your Local Craigslist Or Anything Like That But Your Best Bet Is To Find A S2k Form And Hit It Up

mikey1714

5+ Year Member
just get a quick release..trust me way better then stock..

airzi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i live in the uk and mine is a 96 model with 122k miles steering wheel looks as good as new. i would prefer the sun thow lol =)

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mine was pretty bad when i bought the car. Seperated from the core bad. I just bought a nice cover from Big Lots till i can find a leather wrapped Si one or something decent. Been using one of those windshield and dash covers (the accordian aluminum foil looking kind). Heat and sun do a number on interiors here in Fl. Ive seen newer cars with horrible sun damage here.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can't really do anything once it's started