My Stock EM1

freddyrules

Code Blue
Hey guys this is my daily driver 2000 honda civic si. When i bought it it came with the 4dr grille and not the si grille but im going to order the si grille soon. It came with some unknown rims on it so i left them on until i get enough money to get other rims. Feel free to leave your opinion on the car and what should I do to do it next thanks =)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say you slam it, just come out of your driveway slowly and sideways...:mrgreen:

mr00si

get a em1 grill, slam, nice rims and a speaker

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rims arent terrible, don't need to slam it, just drop it a bit

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
My Si lip was missing originally when I picked up mine a couple years back. It's very common for the EM1's being sold to NOT have there Si front lip.

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
definately needs a drop, get it away from the 4 wheel drive status,,, doesnt have to be slammed... but at least a little... front and rear lips,,, for starters,.,,

freddyrules

Code Blue
Yeah I already get out at an angle out of my driveway and sometimes it scratches my muffler but I might do it anyways and see what I can come up with. Ok so rear and front lip, drop the car , better rims(white or goldish color) and the grille and definately speakers oh and also I might get the Si badge for the rear thanks guys =)

freddyrules

Code Blue
Lol now that I look at it aint that bad lemme upload pics and also heres my bay

cams are kinda of rusty it was sitting in a dealer before i bought it so i gotta replace those too any tips on a good brand/make

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, how the hell does one fuk up a filter like that? good lord

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I click on this thread expecting a STOCK EM1 like you stated. Instead I find OK rims on it, an exhaust, painted calipers, a header, a PWDJM intake w/ crushed filter, strut tower bar, horribly painted VC, and doody grill. Sir, your car isn't stock, it's slightly modded.

Your driveway is a joke, jus sayin'. GL w/ cleaning the car up, and congrats on the purchase.

freddyrules

Code Blue
I click on this thread expecting a STOCK EM1 like you stated. Instead I find OK rims on it, an exhaust, painted calipers, a header, a PWDJM intake w/ crushed filter, strut tower bar, horribly painted VC, and doody grill. Sir, your car isn't stock, it's slightly modded.

Your driveway is a joke, jus sayin'. GL w/ cleaning the car up, and congrats on the purchase.
yeah sorry idk why I said stock and the calipers arent painted all the way the car was in an accident and i guess when it got repainted they slightly painted them by mistake and probs thats why the filter is crusehd also yeah i hate that vc too and that grille but ima fix everything one step at a time thanks