my theft recovery

x LJ x

100% HondaHead
hey guys, i havent been on CC in a while now. my car got stolen back in Nov. and i got it back a few days later without wheels,front and back lights, missing my tail light sockets, battery, stereo, broken steering column cover and ac trim. they even stole my damn honda car seats!! so i've just let it sit there rotting away, but i've got the urge to put her back together again. i want to fix her up or sell it or trade it for a ek coupe or an eg hatch. my wife wants no part of my obsession with the Honda world anymore though :( idk what im going to do with her but i came back on her to see if you guys think its worth fixing up or just moving on. in need of a direction here.:???:

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
damn they f**ked your s**t up :(

get a coupe or hatch and put a kill switch (:

dcboardr41

sorry to hear bro, tbh you're lucky to have that left. my friends got stolen and all that was left was the frame.

ps move on, get a coupe

x LJ x

100% HondaHead
i know and i was barely planning on putting a kill switch on her before she got stolen. i cant stand these f***ing thieves man i swear. i put like 600 bucks worth of alarm into my mustang so i can kill any mother****** that gets near my house car. i got the stock headlights and i got some crappy aftermarket tails but im missing the sockets for my tails bulbs. and i also forgot to mention they stole my converter so i need to order a new one. i think im going to buy the ceramic one from here on CC. im also going to buy a steering column cover so it wont look crappy. do you guys think i should trade it off for a coupe ? i got some 15 konigs i can throw back on it with good wheels so it wont stay on those wheels.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Personally, I would part out what you have left and buy another one. Invest in some security measures too.

x LJ x

100% HondaHead
sorry to hear bro, tbh you're lucky to have that left. my friends got stolen and all that was left was the frame.

ps move on, get a coupe
i know man, i was pretty suprised nothing else was missing in the car besides those little goodies.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, you got REALLY lucky. Am I the only one that thinks you didn't really lose s**t on the car, and to replace the parts and keep the car? I mean they barely took anything, and the car itself isn't really messed up at all.

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I say keep it if you have a family. You will probably spend around 300 to get the headlights, tailights, and the center radio console.would it really be worth the time and effort to part the car out?

Sonic ej1

B20 swap , enjoy the torque. Round here shops sell em for 500 , 30k on thr motor.
Turbo later , its a,myth that b20 cant handle turbo.
Im b20 turbo. For my b20 turbo with b16 trans cost me 2500 , and ive been eating everybody. Lol. Thats with a real good tube. tuning is everything.
Keep the sedan , buy black housings for 50 , si tails 50 , deep dish jmags , turbo it and fet a sticker that says vtec killer. Ftw

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have tails(no wiring sockets) off a 99 sedan. Some interior parts but gray not tan. Sold the arm rest but have the rest of the center console, door panels, power switches all the way around. If your serious about needing parts, pm me! Would be a great deal as long as you pay shipping.

steve.21

I say keep it. But use that as a bigger incentive to look into an immobilizer for it.
I personally would feel like if this happened to me, the thieves would have won because I did not keep the car.. That's just the way I see it though.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OP why don't you go to a junk yard? Some of the items you need are a dime a dozen, and can easily fit in your pockets and/or toolbag so you're not charged.
I'm pretty sure I have the wiring sockets in my garage too.