My Type R Swapped sedan

VTECb18c5

Banned
Hello

My name is Rob I don't know when ive posted my other post its been a while before ive got ahold of my computer. Well, now I am done with the whole car I just painted it red and dropped it on some used skunk2 coilovers I found at the local junkyard not a very good thing to do but hey if you're in a low budget THATS THE BEST THING TO DO!!! I do build cars ive been doing it since age 11 I am working on a m3 e35 right now (its my track car) this is just my dailydriver I take to work and college. Here are the pics!!!=)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
B18C5, SKUNK 2 CAMS, STAGE 3 CLUTCH, DC HEADERS,STOCK EXHAUST, INJEN COLD AIR INTAKE, 10000K HIDS, VIPER 2 WAY ALARM,SKUNK2 COILOVERS,SKUNK 2 SHOCKS AND STRUTS,2000 SI RIMS,OEM FOGS,MUGEN LIP THATS ALL FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD RIGHT NOW
[/IMG]

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, more bay shots would be nice...:thumbs up

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thread moved to appropriate section, this isn't a 6th gen...

How is this a type R just curious?

VTECb18c5

Banned
Thread moved to appropriate section, this isn't a 6th gen...

How is this a type R just curious?
Sorry. Type R swap=)

Looking good. You do the 2dr front end conversion yourself?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
Yes because the whole front end was wrecked when I bought it so I decided to do something different =)

I am new to JDM so if anything doesnt match or doesnt go well with the car please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
Yes because the whole front end was wrecked when I bought it so I decided to do something different =)
I've been thinking about doing the conversion my self. There's a couple of ways to do it. How did you do your fenders? Just use the coupe ones or did you splice the coupe with sedans?

VTECb18c5

Banned
I've been thinking about doing the conversion my self. There's a couple of ways to do it. How did you do your fenders? Just use the coupe ones or did you splice the coupe with sedans?

I used an actual front end of the coupe how did you notice? Does it look noticable?

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
I used an actual front end of the coupe how did you notice? Does it look noticable?
So you used the full front clip?

I know everything will bolt right up but the coupe fenders look weird on the 4dr so people usually splice the fenders together. The only thing usable from the sedan is the head lights.

I didn't notice anything bad on the swap hence why I asked. It looks clean except for the passenger side corned being crooked n the black bumper guard on the fender. Then the drivers side side skirt missing.

VTECb18c5

Banned
So you used the full front clip?

I know everything will bolt right up but the coupe fenders look weird on the 4dr so people usually splice the fenders together. The only thing usable from the sedan is the head lights.

I didn't notice anything bad on the swap hence why I asked. It looks clean except for the passenger side corned being crooked n the black bumper guard on the fender. Then the drivers side side skirt missing.

Yeah still needs some work this was mainly for the guts.=)

And for some reason as I was exiting the freeway the sideskirt fell off I ended up loosing it so I have to get another one.

086head

Registered VIP
Your passenger side blinker looks like its not lining up to well. Abit crooked

Honda4ever

Banned
s**t i would think its too low especially if your running a b18c5 in it and I live in washington too the roads suck here!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ as long as he knows how to drive then he will be fine, cosidering he daily drives it like that im sure hes fine. greg another mod on here is crazy low and drives his in PA and there roads are just as bad
thats a very nice dd man
i agree more bay shots would be nice
engine mod list?
why did you leave it on stock exhaust just curious

VTECb18c5

Banned
s*** i would think its too low especially if your running a b18c5 in it and I live in washington too the roads suck here!
You're right actually I can't even go over a simple speed bump.I live in Everett I might be able to survive.You live in Kent? Those roads are horrible! :suprise: Anyway nice to see another person who lives in Washington :cool:

^ as long as he knows how to drive then he will be fine, cosidering he daily drives it like that im sure hes fine. greg another mod on here is crazy low and drives his in PA and there roads are just as bad
thats a very nice dd man
i agree more bay shots would be nice
engine mod list?
why did you leave it on stock exhaust just curious
Sure will do an engine mod list. I run the stock exhaust because I feel that nothing else conflicts with the sound of pure Vtec =) And yes will do more pics when my girlfriend gives me the camera!! Lol!!!! =)

Honda4ever

Banned
yeah hella bad roads and I would get gold rota jmag wheels to be honest they would look good on your car and match your engine bay color. but its not my car its yours do what you want bruh :retard:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How are you going to lump Washington all together? Roads around me are just fine, if you know which ones to take. Just like ANY city.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Looks great I love it. Which roof spoiler is that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man.

R3dline

Respected