My Vids

Speedline55

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys here is a few Vids of my car they are being hosted on imagestation so i think you will have to sign in there but i took them not to long ago so tell me what yall think ok.

My Vids

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i must say i am amazed at your ability to exit the car as fast as you did... man on man that was quick...

oh, and i think your car sounds like s**t.... :what:

and is it an automatic???

your drifting skills are amazing :roll: haha j/p.. cool vids8)

Speedline55

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well thanx for the support man. and yes its an automatic. but i like my exhaust so thats all that matters and by the way i like your cars on your sig pretty hot.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cool man... your 7th gen is definitely the best one ive seen around...

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look very nice and clean, do you have any pic of it in the day. And why HO why did you choose automatic???

Speedline55

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i chose a auto becuase when i went to the dealer and all they had was an auto it was going to take three months for a manual in that color so but of course it aint the fastest but it aitn that slow. but yall can have yall owns opinion. i dont mind.

blaklyte

-Nothin' Last Forever-
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It look very good but someday you should probebly install a 5spd. That is my own opinion.

Speedline55

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i plan on either doing a rsx swap or going turbo and then replacing my tranny with a manual. but im taking off all the graphics and stickers and prob going a jdm look. eventhough they dont make the two door over in japan Im prob going carbon lip and stuff and going back to 16's or 15's