My VSM EJ8 Past & Present 56k GO HOME!

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That what my civic looks like back in the day.. Hey man.. Good Luck....

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks alot better
thanks man!

Well saturday night im taking my fenders off to tuck the head light harness and wire the side markers..so ill have pics from that..i might try to tuck the fuel rail and the vacuum brake line as well..well see.

We HEART LA

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks better, but IMO. Oem headlights, Loose the 17's. Dump it.

Thats just me tho. =)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
digging those pedals! lol just kidding...
nice ride, i wish i had sidemarkers!!
pedals went back to stock rubber..lol but thanks guys! and the sidemarkers installing them was nerve racking..cutting your perfectly fine fenders sucks!

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks better, but IMO. Oem headlights, Loose the 17's. Dump it.

Thats just me tho. =)
i thought long and hard about OEM (style and Black housing) i cant afford OEM OEM! lol but im sure ill get tired of these and im trying hard to sell these MR7's i want 16's or i got a buddy with some 2004 ex rims..fat 5's i think? eventually she'll be dumped but not in the winter..

look just like my car lol where do u get the front lip?
VOTIONSPEED :D here on CC hes the mother f**kin man!

ScottEJCoupe01

5+ Year Member
Nice looking car, not too crazy about the tail lights though. It would look really good with a set Rota Group N's in flat black with the red stripe, and a B-series under the hood...

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Great job on de-ricing so far. Looks clean for the most part. Keep it up bro.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im dead serious about look-aike lol i want si lip so bad!
once you get one it'll make you just want more! ha i want rear discs so bad just waiting for JDMland to have a set

Nice looking car, not too crazy about the tail lights though. It would look really good with a set Rota Group N's in flat black with the red stripe, and a B-series under the hood...
which tail lights arent you feeling? whats wrong with actual OEM 99-00 Si's? your crazy man!
and as far as the swap..ah its coming around tax return..but itll be built first.