my w0rst MPG to-date

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your guys are probably going to laff/flame... but yeah lol :P :P

Camera phone sucks, but here are some pics...

the receipt pic sucks but reads:
• gallons: 10.5
• price: $2.55 (87 oct)
• total: $27.08
• MPG: 25 :shock: :shock:

There is a reason it is this low –*I woke up extremely late for work on Sunday. If I'm late to work one more time, I'm fired! (until my incidences clear up in February anyway). Work is 35 miles away... so luckily there was no traffic... I averaged about 110mph the entire drive (made it to work right on the 7:00 dot whew!) and that probably killed the entire tank, so this whole tank I didn't exactly practice good MPG driving lol

just thought I'd share my all time low :???:

bonzb6ub9

5+ Year Member
u spd.. expect low mpg buddy... i have an Si .. you have NOTHING to worry about.. lol... i like to pop vtec a lot lolololol ... but umm nah i did a test filled the tank... drove till empty... i did 250 driving slow on an Si

LikWidv1

NBA-NaturalBornAsshole
5+ Year Member
I'm so dissapointed in you abusing Chunky like that lol

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LikWidv1 said:
I'm so dissapointed in you abusing Chunky like that lol
lol it was that or not have a job to keep chunky

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
25's average for me now lol if I keep the boost out of it I can get 27 but now who does that? :lol:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how has Apple been treating you?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very good :thumbup: i can honestly say that I enjoy my job

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good to hear. no more problems after the last incident with the internet?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I got 27mpg on my last tank :shock:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
25 is ur worst? thats my best but ive been slowing down and using cruse alot so we will see..i still start off fast though thats hard to stop

seabeeunit87

5+ Year Member
yea dude i dont think my car even gets anywhere near what the sticker said i should be getting... i would fill my car up full tank one night and the next day the light would be on.... sucks ass!!

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm at 315 miles right now, and the gas light just went on.

270 was my worst as well, i did a lot of fast driving rushing around for about a week over the summer...

but still not bad for driving over 100mph

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seabeeunit87 said:
yea dude i dont think my car even gets anywhere near what the sticker said i should be getting... i would fill my car up full tank one night and the next day the light would be on.... sucks ass!!
lol, if you still had it, i'd say put your stock exhaust system back on... maybe you'll get better gas mileage again :what:

not prolly not, you prolly just got a lead

sion, yeah man.. 315-330 a tank is about what i average myself... sucks we should be getting like 400 to a tank... i gotta learn to accelerate slower, bet that would REALLY help out

seabeeunit87

5+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
lol, if you still had it, i'd say put your stock exhaust system back on... maybe you'll get better gas mileage again :what:

not prolly not, you prolly just got a lead
yea i dont like driving very slow ,i only get like maybe 280-310 a tank and i do hate my exhaust... i want to replace the whole damn thing!

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bonzb6ub9 said:
u spd.. expect low mpg buddy... i have an Si .. you have NOTHING to worry about.. lol... i like to pop vtec a lot lolololol ... but umm nah i did a test filled the tank... drove till empty... i did 250 driving slow on an Si
i did 280 on mine engaging VTEC random times and going 90 on the Freeway.

Gibz

5+ Year Member
I as well experienced that this week lol.. I got 25 mpg hah. From the same thing being late heh. And also racing my hubby in his sti haha.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i drive 40 miles a day round trip, 80mph one way and stop and go traffic on the way home. i'm averaging 33 mpg :what:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wannabe said:
i drive 40 miles a day round trip, 80mph one way and stop and go traffic on the way home. i'm averaging 33 mpg :what:
well, you are in a 6th gen civic,i would expect the smaller motor does pretty good on gas heh

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
well, you are in a 6th gen civic,i would expect the smaller motor does pretty good on gas heh
that and the VTEC-E doesnt hurt :lol: