My Wheels Just Got jacked Less than Two Hours Ago

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wait.. So you had your car jacked up and the wheels off of the car?
Damn.. someone sick came up on some rims. Those rims were sick too, im a big fan of polished slipstreams. Sorry to hear bro', I feel bad for you but it couldve been worse.
I guess get some more Rotas?

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
WOW...i've never seen the a*****e side of CC (still pretty new)...sorry to hear about ur loss though, hope they get whats coming to them (insert italian mafia voice)
That CC for ya bro..

Why two threads??

If you guys saw $350 on the floor you know damn well youll take them without asking whos they were. What do you think stops thieves from taking this poor guys' rims and selling them for $350??
Yeah, Rotas are fake, but they cost more than what some people make in two weeks.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol sure... hes gonna drive from fremont to stockton to " borrow " some dunks...
haha, hey man, just throwin out the offer ... trying to be the helpful CC member... unlike you!!!!! HAHAH j/k sammo

civicturbo91

professional bitchslapper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, Rotas are fake, but they cost more than what some people make in two weeks.
:word: like me. my rota boost were about a paycheck per wheel without tires or valve stems.

(im a senior in highschool and i work min. wage part time)

sorry about the loss

sicEKcoupe

5+ Year Member
well if your not doing an serious racing and dont have 1200 to shell out on wheels then theres no since of going broke. These assholes have the same mentality as our government thats why we are broke now. f**kem it was prolly some dumbass crackhead ghetto dudes. ORRRR someone that knows you. It sucks dude, i have nothing else to say.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
as mentioned earlier, at least they weren't desmonds. that's pretty bad that someone would just go up your driveway, jack your car up, and take the wheels. i'm guessing locks are your next investment

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wheel locks and an alarm, get em

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can't believe some of the things I'm reading on here....

sorry for your lost bro..... fuk them thieves

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear about your rims. i had rotas for a while but i ended up selling em.

at least you still have the car. it would have bin really f**ked up if they took the whole car just for the rims.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry about your luck man.

Last edited by a moderator:

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow...thieves have no taste these days
:bluelol:

seriously though, that's messed up, no matter what wheels you had on your car. Hope you find out who has them. Check your neighbor first.

well if your not doing an serious racing and dont have 1200 to shell out on wheels then theres no since of going broke. These assholes have the same mentality as our government thats why we are broke now. f**kem it was prolly some dumbass crackhead ghetto dudes. ORRRR someone that knows you. It sucks dude, i have nothing else to say.
you mean to tell me that smartass methhead suburban dudes don't steal?

dc5_lov3r

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
maybe they thought they were regamasters polished.

but that sucks tho must of been a nascar crew to do it that fast.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
At least they weren't expensive, but damn, those bastards worked quick, it would have been great to run out there and shoot them in the knee cap though, and then kick the s**t out of them.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First of all, thanks to everyone that understands that getting your s**t jacked, even if it is JUST fake wheels, still hurts. I feel like my car was violated. Hopefully the car isn't messed up otherwise, considering the front left rotor was on the ground.

I am thinking about just getting some cheap steelies with decent lugnuts for now. Is it ok to use the tuner lugnuts that i used with my rotas, or do I need the stock ones? Or can you pick up stock lugnuts at autozone or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To answer the question about the lugs. You can get them at aurozone but they're probably gonna cost a bit. I think I paid 10 bucks a nut in california( cant remember though). i would reccomend going to the local bone yard and getting some. try your tuner lugs first and see if they will mount the wheel safely.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I live in a nice apartment complex in a nice part of town so im kinda confused, but i guess s**t can strike anywhere. What they did was, im sure they scoped me out, and jacked up my car and popped my rotas off. They left the lug nuts tho..

Anyways, thanks for all the support guys. And SeanJohn(damn i fogot ur name bro), thanks for the offer, but il see what i can find around fremont first.

If i get the stock steelies, i need the stock lugnuts right? Cant use the "tuner" ones that i used onthe rotas?