Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm a fan of the front end and the sub installation, good job

Pr0jEkT_CeLiCA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i do have the complete vielside bodykit for it but it is a different shade of white cuz i had the car repainted a new white color..heres when i had the vielside kit on, the unpainted carbon hood, 18' RacingHart C2's and the carbon fiber air diffuser thingy

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:bs: Those are two totally different cars...

They are nice tho...too bad they aren't yours... :roll:

Pr0jEkT_CeLiCA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhh..buddy...those are my cars..theres no rule in life that says that i can have 2 sets of wheels and tires and two different bodykits...so stop hating cuz you kno you cant afford it so you have to bash on people

hondatuning95

Ridin' low
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
those are 2 different cars...different bodykits,wheels,spoilers,hoods...hah..they're not yours

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow those are ghey..................why the f**k did u put tezzas on ur car? that makes it look even more gay

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Pr0jEkT_CeLiCA
uhh..buddy...those are my cars..theres no rule in life that says that i can have 2 sets of wheels and tires and two different bodykits...so stop hating cuz you kno you cant afford it so you have to bash on people
LOL...ok...so, you originally had the Veilside Kit and a different hood and a "air diffuser thingy" and a different spoiler and different wheels and different headlights and a different paint job and a different interior (notice the APEX'i controller and racing seats) but you just RANDOMLY decided to get a simpler kit, add altezzas, change the hood, change the interior back to stock, change the headlights and get rid of the decal on the side?! STFU....it's not yours. If it really is I'm sure you have a rear pic of when it was in thats state...SO, how about you post that pic and when I see the license plates match, MAYBE I'll believe you...STFU...

:slap:

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool owned nigga......minus the "nigga"

hookedontenzo

lil o white civic...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a fan of them cars, at allll! should have got a civic.....
what the hell is a whip?
ok about the 2 sets, damn if u had that much money... you would have been smarter then buy that sh!t,what the hell are you think...you can't come on here and talk sh!t... we all nice people, we all have civics....... sorry bro, but i will have to pass on that car.....

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The bitching stops now, if there are all yours then lets see all the pics with YOU in them, for one there are 2 different wings

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Meh... I pass no judgement, but I hold my doubts.

eviLsliDinciVic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, how hard was it for the system installment for you and how long did it take? How do you like the ride? As far as suspension goes..?

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what a mess! lol, the whole going from a $$ ass kit to the one you have now makes very little sense in less you'r a big baller. are you a baller? can i have some money?

leon

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol man someone got OWNED

-Leon

JCV2000

Dirty South Side
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by DelSho
are you a baller? can i have some money?
lol!
I dont think the cars look bad at all, ok the hood on #2 is pretty over the top but other than that, and the sub installation in the back is great (esp keeping the full spare tire). Its too bad its wasted on so so equipment... Nothing wrong with that stuff, Im sure it hits hard and everything, but with an install like that you really owe it to yourself to get the best (W7s!!!). Give us pics of you with the car and shut us all down.

Status
Not open for further replies.