My white coupe!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by TurboZinc
I don't think that stickers make the car any more original. I think it just makes it look tacky and poorly thought out.
I'll race ya ;)
i got sum'n up my sleeve, ill race you when i get my license back!! hehe

dont flame 2 hard guys.... if HP adding decals are floatin his boat, let it be....

but as long as he can take constructive critisizm... all good

ok2nvme

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by handlebarsfsr
so basically you have a sohc with i/h/e on a heavy ass coupe with all that extra stuff added on and your challenging people to races?? lemme give you a piece of advice, dont try makin your e-penis look big by trying to impress people with how tough you think you are. your car is slow. the stickers are ugly. the fact you paid a lot of money to turn your car into a rolling billboard makes you a bigger idiot. sorry to burst your bubble but your 135 or so hp (if that) doesnt make you paul walker. get the f**k over yourself.
First off, i WOULD in fact smoke his ass. I didn't challenege "people" just 99ExCoupe.
Second:Dont be a hater, life goes on.
Good qoute with the rolling billboard:lol: E-penis! hahahaha.
My car isnt slow, its pretty quick for a SOHC. Smoke SIs all day long!
Your loud talking ego only makes you look dumber. Oh and you compared me to a f**king movie star!!! :laugh:
Go back to hondacamp.com!!!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ok2nvme
Smoke SIs all day long!
WHOA WHOA WHOA :bs:

take it easy tiger... just bolt ons on an SOHC aint going to keep up with my car....

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AEM CAI, DC header,B&M Fuel Regulator, 2.25 Piping to Aropseed Muffler, Unorthodox racing Crank pulley, MSD Wires, Denso iridium plugs, Spoon Sports Drain Plug, Ground Control Coilovers, Tockico Blue Struts, Civic type R Front Bar, CP Rear bar,Tsunami Upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill, 17" Tenzo R shu-4s, Kumho Rubber, CF hood, Projector headlights, Altezza Tails (looking for SI Tails),Custom Decals, Black interior leather, Custom interior paint, AC Autotechnic Reverse indiglo gauges,Panasonic CD player, Alpine mids and infinity highs,
the only mods that make you faster are the ones i bolded... and none of those in a single cam are going to keep up with a stock Si... sorry to burst your bubble, but mabye the Si's you've raced arent Si's or just a poor driving, im hittin a 15.6 bone stock in mine, so your bascially tellin me that you can hit a 15.5 OR better with those mods... again man im not tryin to flame you or get you all rowdy, but i gotta call :bs:

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and hey yeah my d15 can smoke supras any day of the week, its fast becuase i put on a HKS sticker, and a 30 dollar intake, that alone adds 150 hp to the ground, come on guys this guy aint frontin, its the TRUTH.......btw id stop talking s**t, to people smarter than you, cause in the end youll like a bottom dwelling n00b, if you werent already

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1. I bet you will feel really good when you beat the another slow ass civic coupe ;)

2. How in the world do you think you can beat a em1...they have a much better and much more powerful motor than the ej8.
Like seanjohn said...you are pretty much saying you can run a 15.5...and considering a factory ej8 runs a 16.8...and you also have some very heavy rims...I doubt you could beat him, or any decently piloted em1.

3. decals still must be the most original thing I have ever seen....especially going up the door panel ;)

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ok2nvme

My car isnt slow, its pretty quick for a SOHC. Smoke SIs all day long!

ok thats a bunch of :bs:

This past week I put on my new I/H/E and raced my dads John Deere Tractor... Holy s**t i barely won... Damn i gotta tell you modding a single is the smartest thing i ever did :thumbs up

ok2nvme

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, i didnt start talking s**t. Someone said something about me not having products that i had stickers for(I do). I have nothing against anybody here. I havent been beaten by an SI, sorry DOHC guys. That doesnt mean i would smoke every car or SI that I go against. Stop blowing everything out of proportion. I have been in the import scene since i bought my car in 98. Just because i just registered on this f**king internet site doest mean everyone knows more than me. I dont race with my 17's. I have a set my Nitto 555's mounted on 15 inch ICWs.

99Ex Coupe - - - - I would f**king smoke you!!!! Dont be a hater!
BioHazard - - - - - - You dont know me, dont try to judge me.

You guys can call BS all you want, i dont care. As long as i know what i got thats all thats important.

ok2nvme

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by 99ExCoupe
3. decals still must be the most original thing I have ever seen....especially going up the door panel ;)
:haha:

This guy has been talking s**t sice post 1. Heres his f**king car.

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good job man....you posted a pic of my "f**king" car :wak:

do you want a cookie? Shall I serve it with some uncle ben?

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry ok2nvme....your car looks pretty cool...when you get the Si tail lights...it will be tight

ok2nvme

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its all good. arguments just get heated. I dont even care. I just wanted to post a pic of my car since i just signed up. I normally dont get in battles with people. sorry for all the drama.=)

SickCiViC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like it man! great job so far! i'm not diggin the stickers, but you guys have been over that anyways..... and i can look past it, cuz i'm cool like that 8)

when you find some 99-00 tails, post some updated pics, it will be more stylin then. :thumbs up:

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that thing is wow...i havent seen a car like that in a while...LoL

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BioHazard the Reaper said:
and hey yeah my d15 can smoke supras any day of the week, its fast becuase i put on a HKS sticker, and a 30 dollar intake, that alone adds 150 hp to the ground, come on guys this guy aint frontin, its the TRUTH.......btw id stop talking s**t, to people smarter than you, cause in the end youll like a bottom dwelling n00b, if you werent already
Respect

typeRrice14

^ such a ricer...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
imo u should get sum halos instead of ur headlites now. they add a real nice touch. lose the tails n get si's. a nice lip i think would complete it. nice ride over all though man.