My White EK

EK98IRL

Ah, another Irish lad:lol: Looks tidy enough man. Needs the drop bad, even 40mm would make a huge difference to it. And I'm not a fan of lexus tails, 99 CTRs would be way nicer. Good start though. It's a D14 is it?
yeah D14 for now .. what do you have urself? take a look at my new tails =)

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
much better! good work.

now drop the s**t out of it

EK Eire

yeah D14 for now .. what do you have urself? take a look at my new tails =)

Looks 100 times better man! Amazing the difference small things make...Ya D14 myself and will be for the next while I'd say...cunt of insurance:evil: Would love to do a B series swap down the line but we'll have to see how that goes...

EK Eire

could be doin a swap soon not to sure wen, ya got any pics of urs?
Ya I think I'm going to be moving mine on now soon enough. There's a bit of under-body corrosion that I was trying to sort but I just don't have the time to do it fully to get it back to 100%. Will make a perfect run around like but there's no point throwing loads of mods on it if it's going to need bits of rust sorted on an ongoing basis. Going to finish sanding down the underbody and waxoyl it up before I sell though. Get it tidied in general first, ya know. I'll definitely pick up another EJ9 though, just one needing less work.

Here's a couple of pics, just have the rims put on for now. Had other plans but I'll wait until I change the car to do them now

Tidied up the likes of the drums which were in a bad way to start.

Sorry if it's a bit of a thread hack:lol:

You should join www.honda-haven.com, if your not on already, aswell man. It's an Irish site. Great info there.

What you looking to swap for?

rebelwitoutacoz

5+ Year Member
for the white hatch, go with some low pros n loose that 2nd grill u have on. the first one looks wayyyyy better.

Daddy_Digital

Haters make me FAMOUS!
Registered VIP
overall, looks good. could be lower, not a fan of the mid wing and clear tail lights. thats just my taste. other then that, you have got a clean ride.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That car is HOTT.. Ditch the tint on the front window... Something about half the size would do the same and not look stupid... The stripe you have on the tint that is white? Or Silver? Is making it look like a Vato strip... lol

But man the rest of your car aside from a drop an stock tails is HOTTT... I love it!

With the right wheels and some clean up after a drop that thing will be just plain hotness =)