Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Awesome website.

Some of my favorites:
Today, I went to Starbucks with my friend to get us a couple of white chocolate mochas. When the barista asked my friend for his name to be written on his drink, my friend confidently said, "Free." It wasn't until the barista announced "Hot white chocolate mocha for FREE!" that I realized that I am, indeed, friends with an evil genius. MLIA.
Today in my World History class we were talking about ancient Africa and African animals. When a girl asked what a wildebeest was, someone answered, "It's the type of animal that attacked Mufasa." She nodded, and our class continued our discussion. I love my class. MLIA
Today, I was ordering pizza online. When checking out, I was asked to describe my location. Amongst "House, apartment" etc, one of the choices was "Military Base". Needless to say, there is a man currently headed to a secret military base in a suburban neighborhood, to deliver a large pizza, with special instruction to duck and cover, avoiding the land mines. Never have I been more excited for food, ever. MLIA

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If I go on that website I always end up wasting like two hours reading stuff, lol.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Today, I had to stop for a pedestrian in the crosswalk. The pedestrian was a chicken. I'm not sure if I'm more excited by the fact that I saw a chicken cross the road, or that he was smart enough to use the crosswalk. MLIA

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Whaaaa all these funnies and not even a link?!!

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today, we were reading our history textbook out loud in class. Next to the paragraph we were reading, someone had written: "If she asks you a question, the answer is agricultural achievements." My teacher then asked us a question. No one volunteered to answer so I raised my hand and said "agricultural achievements" and got 5 extra credit points for being the only person to know the answer. Thank you, Half-Blood Prince of World History. MLIA.

EXSpeedAddict

POWERTHIRST!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Today, I stopped at a stop sign. I was the only person at the 4-way intersection. I sat there for a few minutes before I realized that stop signs don't turn green. MLIA.

Today we had a substitute who has never used a SMART board before. She began to write the word "assignment" on the board. After writing the letters A-S-S she realized she was using a dry erase marker, not the SMART marker. Now, our SMART board permanently has the word ass on it. Way to go Mrs. B. MLIA

Today, I went to the store to buy several things. At the checkout, my box of tampons did not have a price tag on it. The checker got on the intercom and boomed, "PRICE CHECK ON ISLE 7, TAMPAX." The employee checking the price misheard the checker, mistaking the word 'tampax' for the word 'thumbtacks.' He came back on the intercom with: "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?" I laughed for ten minutes. MLIA

A while ago, I read an MLIA about someone who pointed to the window in their classroom and shouted that it was snowing, even though they lived in Hawaii. Today, I did the same thing, but in New York. Everyone looked. There are no windows in our classroom. MLIA

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last night, I was brushing my teeth before bed. That's when I noticed that I always stare at my myself in the mirror while brushing. I thought it was silly and decided to stop looking in the mirror and just stare at the sink. That's when I completely missed my mouth and stuck my toothbrush up my nose. Now I know why the mirror is there. MLIA
I cracked up at that one.

Big_Mull_Style

none shall pass
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Today, I went to the store to buy several things. At the checkout, my box of tampons did not have a price tag on it. The checker got on the intercom and boomed, "PRICE CHECK ON ISLE 7, TAMPAX." The employee checking the price misheard the checker, mistaking the word 'tampax' for the word 'thumbtacks.' He came back on the intercom with: "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?" I laughed for ten minutes. MLIA

A while ago, I read an MLIA about someone who pointed to the window in their classroom and shouted that it was snowing, even though they lived in Hawaii. Today, I did the same thing, but in New York. Everyone looked. There are no windows in our classroom. MLIA
wins