spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Breaking News....N. Korea tests Nukes

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,218699,00.html

Oh s**t.

It's breaking news.

They're claiming they have. Apparently USGS hasn't picked up any seizmic activity, though.

edit: whoops breaking news is crazy. now they're saying USGS has picked up something and there will be a news conference in like 30min.

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cuz moms comin round to put it back the way it oughta be.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is the end....my only friend, the end...

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
This is the end....my only friend, the end...
I need anger treatment .... because everytime I hear this I get pissed ....

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They can do all the testing they want, they try anything, they'll get f**ked without the KY.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didn't bush say, if they tested them, they're done?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh s**t, why does this s**t have to happen. I am gonna go use my college funds and buy all this s**t I ever wanted lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ummmm, great. my insides just went to s**t before even reading the link

*reading now*

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t, I am thinkingk about going out putting clothes, water , and some food in my car. Just incase a chemical warefare breaks out. An most likrly will be on the east coast because of all the major government facilities are here. Damn, now I am all twsited inside thinking we were good with iraq and now this s**t. :(

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dank24 said:
s**t, I am thinkingk about going out putting clothes, water , and some food in my car. Just incase a chemical warefare breaks out. An most likrly will be on the east coast because of all the major government facilities are here. Damn, now I am all twsited inside thinking we were good with iraq and now this s**t. :(

Dude you don't have already have a Zombie Attack/SHTF plan? I know I do, just like every good paranoid conservative....:lol:

Seriously though, fkn Kim Jong Ill. I feel so bad for the people of N Korea.

Oh and if anyone doesn't feel like reading the news story, FOX, MSNBC, and CNN and running constant coverage and they're getting breaking news like every five minutes.

This fkn sucks I got school tom. at 8:00 but I can't stand to not know what's going on in situations like this. I'll probably be glued to FOX/CNN all night.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just quoted by my friend Mike.

"yea its like chevy,honda and tickford vs a kia"

:lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
spook4thecia said:
Dude you don't have already have a Zombie Attack/SHTF plan? I know I do, just like every good paranoid conservative....:lol:

Seriously though, fkn Kim Jong Ill. I feel so bad for the people of N Korea.

Oh and if anyone doesn't feel like reading the news story, FOX, MSNBC, and CNN and running constant coverage and they're getting breaking news like every five minutes.

This fkn sucks I got scool tom at 8:00 but I can't stand to not know what's going on. I'll probably be glued to FOX/CNN all night.

Yea dude, I dunno what to think, but nukes scare the freaking piss out of me. We can be in a war ad all that but once nukes, s**t thats millions of lives in the US. I am hoping N korea is just flexing its muscles to S korea so maybe they can get it back. I think bush should just hit the button and get rid of all the "evil countries" and start off the world on a clean slate.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
N. Korea is a little bully trying to get attention, if they try anything we will give Japan the go ahead, all the brits will jump in, as will the aussies, and so on ... they will be trampled

hence my quote - "yea its like chevy,honda and tickford vs a kia"

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dank24 said:
Yea dude, I dunno what to think, but nukes scare the freaking piss out of me. We can be in a war ad all that but once nukes, s**t thats millions of lives in the US. I am hoping N korea is just flexing its muscles to S korea so maybe they can get it back. I think bush should just hit the button and get rid of all the "evil countries" and start off the world on a clean slate.

hahaha if you're serious you have lots to learn:lol: no offense, I understand the sentiment, but the world of IR is giant convoluted,complex(though extremely primal in some ways), crazy void. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.;)