n00b checking in to say hello!

Adam_Schwartz

5+ Year Member
Hi, my name is Aaron (not Adam =) ) and I am a n00b here. I drive a 2000 Civic EX and I am in the middle of getting my system installed. I had to do this in my previous car, a 1997 TL, so thankfully it is a smaller vehicle. I like car audio, so would probably spend more time in here than any other sub-forum, so wanted to introduce myself.

I already found some useful info in one of the FAQs - I had to remove the stock stereo and there was a thread with detailed instructions and pics. That alone saved me valuable time.

Anyway, glad to be on the forum!

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool man.

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
may the schwartz be with you

haha sorry, had to do it

kris12

Hello?
5+ Year Member
:welcome: you'll love the site..i do anyway lol

Adam_Schwartz

5+ Year Member
Ian01ex said:
How about some pictures of your car?
Sure, I will get them posted soon, as well as some pics of my install (what's done at least).

Thanks for the welcome everyone, it seems like a cool site.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
props for you being the smart n00b and searching and not asking questions that have been covered 1000 times :thumbs up

Adam_Schwartz

5+ Year Member
wmertz said:
props for you being the smart n00b and searching and not asking questions that have been covered 1000 times :thumbs up
Right on. I am a member of a few Acura forums and know all too well that answers to most questions are a simple search away. That FAQ has tons of good info, so I am sure I'll be using it again.