n00b from UK.

Deni

5+ Year Member
Alright guys, I couldn't find a newbie section or anything, so I just thought id post up on here.
Im 19 from Leicester in the UK.
Just bought a 1998 LS Hatch.
1.5 manual, in white =)

Here she is..

Plans are Rota GT3s, red white chrome lip.
and some VMAX coilovers which are about a 75mm drop (3")
EK9 badgless grille.
Sweet :cool:

Heres what I used to drive..

I doubt you have these over in the states
Its a Peugeot 106 GTi.
It weighed about 700KG
&& had about 150HP
0-60 was about 6seconds.

anywayz, Greetings from over the pond :suprise:

Deni

5+ Year Member
I would have kept both, but I cant afford insurance on the 106 =(

Kazan

NYGaleCCo
5+ Year Member
wow very nice 106, i've seen 2 over here but only on the tracks and damn they are fast little f**kers, welcome =) and nice rides i wish i had a 106 GTI lol

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say good shout ditchin the GTi, they're just too small, prefer the 306 GTi-6 myself, but anyway, you're a honda boy now, so welcome. always good to see another UK member

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet, monroof is a +

Deni

5+ Year Member
i say good shout ditchin the GTi, they're just too small, prefer the 306 GTi-6 myself, but anyway, you're a honda boy now, so welcome. always good to see another UK member
Im not a massize lad myself, the 106 was big enough. Considerin it was completely stripped with 2 cobra buckets lol

dude wtf, a hatch with a sunroof...LUCKY!
Is that rare then? I have no idea.
Its full eletrics too, but has a ghetto tape player, which shall be replaced a.s.a.p

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hatch bro got lots of potential...u had a nice lookin hatch too u have any more pics of it ???

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is that rare then? I have no idea.
Its full eletrics too, but has a ghetto tape player, which shall be replaced a.s.a.p
its rare for the yanks cuz their hatches suck, but tons of our euro market civics come with sunroofs and full electrics. Oh, and have fun replacing the stereo, don't be expecting it to be an easy pug-style 5 minute job, u gotta take most of your dash trim off and un-bolt it from the chasis! (sort of)

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea USDM hatchs didint come with sunroofs ftl. u UK bastards are lucky. i just want a fuking Civic Aero Deck. btw welcome to the site.

Deni

5+ Year Member
so did I mate lol

But Im only 19 and its group14 insurance.
Which means its alot to insure.

guitar_adam2000

Alcohol ab-User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i feel your pain mate, i'm 22 and my civic's group 15, and every year it literally costs me a million pounds to insure. my last car was a 306 - group 6 - miss those days

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel your pain mate, i'm 22 and my civic's group 15, and every year it literally costs me a million pounds to insure. my last car was a 306 - group 6 - miss those days
:shock: how much does that transfer into dollars?.... a million pounds

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
A million pounds...I just used a conversion on google and it said that was almost $2 Million, something is not right, either I did something wrong, or dude is exagerating...