NBA Thread

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nope, I ended my internship. I'm extremely busy at the moment in finishing my final semester at school... I might go back, it was a fun experience working with the players but I gotta keep other options open as well.
were you able to snag any Greg Oden cologne?

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He has a cologne? Anyways, what a f**king week... Roy being out is gonna kill our standings, and on top of that Boston and LA has been f**king up my spreads :thumbdown

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He has a cologne? Anyways, what a f**king week... Roy being out is gonna kill our standings, and on top of that Boston and LA has been f**king up my spreads :thumbdown
As of January 6

Celtics 106 :shock:
Bobcats 114

Hornets 116
Lakers 105 :shock:

Wizards 80
Magic 89

Rocket 96
76ers 104

Timberwolves 94
Grizzlies 87

Knicks 99
Thunder 107

Kings 94
Bulls 99

Clippers 102
Mavericks 107

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
top 5 as of january 6

Eastern Conference
Cleveland 27-6 :clap:
Boston 29-7
Orlando 27-8
Atlanta 22-11
Detroit 21-11

Western Conference
L.A. Lakers 27-6
New Orleans 21-10
San Antonio 23-11
Denver 24-12
Dallas 21-13

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMAO, maybe within the next 4 years if Lebron is even around (which he won't), then yeah I would agree with you... Still, no one really cares about the Eastern conference anyways.
Lebron chooses the players that he plays with. He is getting the team he wants. What you think he will go to the Knicks that have no one there just to become a losing team again? :rolf: the media is hilarious

And you just dont care about the East just because it kicks ass.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lebron will not stay in Cleveland, and any team he chooses will not be a losing team (including the Nicks). Besides coming off as a typical Lebron fanboi, your explanation for the nation's lack of interest of the East because it "kicks ass" clearly shows your ignorance. If your gonna post an opinion on this thread at least try not to sound like a dumbass.

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lebron will not stay in Cleveland, and any team he chooses will not be a losing team (including the Nicks). Besides coming off as a typical Lebron fanboi, your explanation for the nation's lack of interest of the East because it "kicks ass" clearly shows your ignorance. If your gonna post an opinion on this thread at least try not to sound like a dumbass.
^Wishful thinking at its finest^

Im a fanboi because I back my team and players and home state? So I guess I'm also a Brown and Buckeye fanboi too. Win or lose I will always back them. So how about you not sound like a dumbass.

And as for East kicking ass showing my ignorance? did you watch last year? Yea since the Lakers won, or not.

And far as the championship goes. I am confident that this is Clevelands year. If we get beat, lets say by the Celtics, then the Celtics will win it.

And don't call me a fanboi, ignorant, or a dumbass. Its the Knicks. With a K. ;)

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
James most likely will be in New York in 2010. He is interested in the huge market that is New York. With that huge market comes huge jersey/shoe sales which we all know means the most to him.

yes, even more so than winning.

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^averson still kick ass

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Warriors @ Blazers tonight. it's on!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Too bad Roy and Jackson pulled a Hammy, although Brandon might be a game time decision though. The spread is pretty big, I might stay away from this one...

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crawford may go off tonight.

These two teams usually play a pretty competitive game though.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone paying attention to the Darius Miles situation? I hope he gets picked up by Memphis.