NCAA College Football Thread

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lsu Vs Ohio State.. Lsu Lost There Chance But Gain There Way Back. How No One Knows. Ohio State Hasnt Played In Two Weeks And Still Make It.

99civicEx908

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Missouri Didnt Even Make It

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Without a playoff, this is probably the best matchup to have.

Go Bucks!

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I cant believe that West Virginia lost at home against Pitt.. That made my day..

AND
The BUCKS are going to another national champinship.. 2 years in a row.. Aint all that bad FTW!!!!!!!!
How'd you guys do last year?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WOOO USC WOoooo!!!!

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Whenever I see someone who is all about USC or Miami, or teams of that sort, that have had talent for a decade, yet live no where near that school nor have a reason to like them, all I think about is..

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whenever I see someone who is all about USC or Miami, or teams of that sort, that have had talent for a decade, yet live no where near that school nor have a reason to like them, all I think about is..

true i live nowhere near there, but one of my good friend plays for them so i root for him haha!!

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
true i live nowhere near there, but one of my good friend plays for them so i root for him haha!!
Yea that's cool, around here, in the heart of buckeye land you'll see alot of people who have no reasons why they cheer for teams, other than the fact they like to be different, Michigan fans especially.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
icic yea.. i just like rooting for the people i know.. ;D

K2_civic

Fo-drizzle!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No need to be sour, OSU football has been on the rise for years, no one has showed as much improvement as them. Don't need to hate.:lol:
I've got to be sour, I mean we were right there on the edge of playing a National Championship and we choked.

A lot of writers out there think that OSU backed right in to this one.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
I've got to be sour, I mean we were right there on the edge of playing a National Championship and we choked.

A lot of writers out there think that OSU backed right in to this one.
And quite frankly, I'm glad OSU doesn't have to play WV, for I fear they would get beat.

Haven't heard, what is the statuses of the LSU qb's?

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And quite frankly, I'm glad OSU doesn't have to play WV, for I fear they would get beat.

Haven't heard, what is the statuses of the LSU qb's?
If Matt Flynn is healthy he will put up a big game, if he isnt, Les Miles will have Periloux ready. As for the entire LSU team, i dont know if you have watched the past few bowl games LSU has played in, but they come to play and they play hard. They can beat anyone in a bowl game, especially if that game is in NOLA!!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS