Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup he can do a mini me. we have stated all this before lol

93civicloco

93 coupe
Does the ecu have to come out of the excat same car that the head come out of
And will any d16y8 head work or does it have to be out of a civic from a 92 to 95?
Thanks for all the advice!! Its makin me discover a lot more than I thought was out there for these cars

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can use a y8 head, but you need the ecu that matches your head. also i think we already told you about all of this, its the mini-me swap. search it please. there is hundreds of how-to's for this

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
/thread.

It's just going in circles now.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No. it has to be a d series. d15 or d16. and not a y7

please use the search function. all your questions will be answered and it will tell you step by step how to do this

Cypress

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=554053

I was checking this out a while ago. You need d16y8 or d16z...6 I think. I dunno man, there is quite a bit of work to do to get the head off. Make sure you are comfortable removing the timing belt before you attempt this would be my advice. There's a lot of stuff you can mess up. Also, a Chilton's manual or better would be a plus.

93civicloco

93 coupe
swapping the head would be no problem i was wanna weigh out my options

im use to American muscle thats why im askin so many questions

emerican

Registered VIP
for all the money put into a mini me wont yeild you much power either, but its your car as long as it makes you happy.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man...everything you ask has been covered a ton of times. Do you just need to be spoon fed, is that it?

Save everyone the frustration and please use the search button. Helping someone is one thing, but people tend to get pissed off when a member asks questions that are covered on almost EVERY honda forum. A quick 1 second google search will give you answers on EVERY question you have asked. If you can't find them, you aren't trying very hard or just want to have it handed to you.

The HP gains have been documented and they aren't that much considering.

Here:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mini+me+swap+hp+gain

93civicloco

93 coupe
I researched this but got really confused so I would like a straight answer or an opinion if a get a cam out of a d16z6 will it fit into my d15b7 and if I pull one out of a use motor do I have to get it regrinded remember this is a thread so u don't have to get on here and b***h just give a answer if u have one

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You have 5 pages worth of answers. Like I said, EVERYTHING you have asked can be found by searching.

93civicloco

93 coupe
There's no point in bitching about answering a question all u have to say is yes or no
If u don't wanna help then don't reply to the thread
I'm just tryin to get some information about the car that I don't know for sure

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:popcorn: Hahaha. Wow.

Honestly bro. They've been helping you but you dont seem to get the picture.

93civicloco

93 coupe
I got the picture a lot of people just keep restating the same s**t...

Will a different d series intake mani give me more preformace I've read and it says there all interchangeable but will any of the give me more hp

emerican

Registered VIP
the y8 im will be a small improvment over what you have now i believe, but not much.