Need a tuner in Medford Oregon!

sweety59

5+ Year Member
Hey guys, my name is Ryan and I drive a turbo'd 99 Honda Civic EX. I am looking for someone who can tune my car with Chrome. My car has a crappy tune and is running super rich right now and it has a jumpy idle. If anyone lives in, or around Medford Oregon and can tune with Chrome, Please let me know. There is only one import shop in town and they wanna charge me $200 to tune it. So if anyone can, let me know.

Thanks, Ryan.

JDMLighting.com

5+ Year Member
I live in Roseburg.. Spend the money either drive to Garage 808 in eugene... or for the best bang for the buck go to Portland - Ground Zero Motorsports..

I personally would drive to portland just to go to GZ, i trust them more than anyone in the state.

And BTW a good tune is going to cost you, tuning requires dyno time.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GZ went down under a while ago... I have only trusted Brian on the dyno as well, but he has a shop now in Troutdale now called Forged Performance... I'm actually going to have him tune my car in a week. A good tune will cost at least around $100 and hour, and make sure it's on a dyno.

EJ1 civic

5+ Year Member
Look Im going to tell you were the best Crome tuners at, VIP Performance Portland OR. The tuner Wryann is the master at Crome. It is well worth the drive to Portland. He charges right around what you have already been told by your local shop. Here's the shops web site www.vip-performance.com

illusive

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Come up to Portland we will be more then happy to talk to you about your setup and get you tuned. Crome Gold is where it is at and we do have a 2wd Dyno. We are easy to find since we are in the old groundzero building. I dont think Brian @ Forged is setup to do Crome.

Anyways feel free to give us a call
VIP Performance - 503-257-1110