need help choosing universal mufflers....

91hatchback

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey sup guyz sorry i dont have pics for u guyz of my ride but i need hekp to choose mufflers...i dont know if i should choose Dual Fireball Style Muffler or N1 Carbon Fiber Muffler II need help here are the images i wanna put 2 mufflers one on the right side and one on the left....help me out please..... =) :P :D

ShowCivic15

Riding Clean...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just dont get 1 that sounds ricey I like the Apexi N1 style exhuast "Megan Racing"

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91hatchback said:
i wanna put 2 mufflers one on the right side and one on the left....help me out please..... =) :P :D

]

2 on the right and one on the left??? Does that make sense to anyone else? :roll: :?: :???:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mmmmm.....how but one on the left....?

Old_Skool_Civic

4dr's rule too!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
2 on the right and one on the left??? Does that make sense to anyone else? :roll: :?: :???:
You mean you want one on the left and one on the right? If so than I guess a Greddy or DC Sports exhaust system would be out of the question. I recommend those two exhausts, but for what you want I would go with the N1 or the AC Revolution muffler I had one on my CRX and it sounded good

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
there a muffler on ebay for sale that has one central muffler like stock,but it has to tips, on going to the left and one going to the right.

97civicracer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you want your car to look stupid as hell? ....s**t man...go ahead and get altezzas and a wing....get the real deal...full catback from greddy or apex...don't cheap out....your car is worth more than that

57asemike

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For the 91 hatch if yr gona set it up like that have it custom built
by someone who can weld !!!

T-mo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WHYYYYYY???? I never understand why people want 2 mufflers on a 4 cylinder. You lose power.