Need help installing / removing a Honda component for 6th gen? Look no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know....the sad part is. I dont need any of these manuals to do anything to my Civic. Ive learned it all on my own.

Get dem bulbs shipped out yet, BTW?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know....the sad part is. I dont need any of these manuals to do anything to my Civic. Ive learned it all on my own.

Get dem bulbs shipped out yet, BTW?
yes, yesterday y0!

They're on the way!

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, what about them? I can't upload the whole manual.
:smackself:

The section on removing cabin filter for 2006 Honda civic and 2006 Honda accord puhlease. :D

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got anything on the Horn wiring...mines stopped working lol... thanks in advance bro

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
im a noob when it comes to doing things by myself, do you have the where the fog lights wiring diagrams for a 98, and maybe the electric doors wire diagram also!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:smackself:

The section on removing cabin filter for 2006 Honda civic and 2006 Honda accord puhlease. :D
Lol that's too easy. Just drop the glove box down and it's right there.

How to remove the steering wheel?

Thanks!
got anything on the Horn wiring...mines stopped working lol... thanks in advance bro
im a noob when it comes to doing things by myself, do you have the where the fog lights wiring diagrams for a 98, and maybe the electric doors wire diagram also!

Last edited:

EM1FTW

5+ Year Member
can you post up the wiring for headlights on a 2000 Si(R)? (EM1)
for the drl's and such please!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually need a wiring diagram for the reverse lights for a 6th Gen Sedan! :thumbs up

EM1FTW

5+ Year Member
is the service manual you have separated into separate cars?
would it be possible to put it on mega upload?
or burn it on a dvd?
i would really like to have a digital copy for myself

alantjw

5+ Year Member
u are GOD... But is kina hard to understand lol... cos is too complicated but at leasti have a guide and have a clearer picture of what im doing..

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is the service manual you have separated into separate cars?
would it be possible to put it on mega upload?
or burn it on a dvd?
i would really like to have a digital copy for myself
unfortunately it's all separate. However, I do have a digital copy of my own in addition to this one. I just don't have a place to upload it for bulk download.

u are GOD... But is kina hard to understand lol... cos is too complicated but at leasti have a guide and have a clearer picture of what im doing..
Yes, some diagrams are MUCH more helpful than others. I searched for a bit, however that's about all I could find.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That diagram dosent tell me s**t. I need to know the ENTIRE reverse light diagram. Like where they run from off the reverse switch on the tranny, all the way back to where the lights themselfs are. Im trying to figure out why mine dont work....

itsluxury

5+ Year Member
yo im looking for something on how to remove the rear quarter panel on a '99 accord dx. future thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.