need help on injectors...

hondaguy37

5+ Year Member
I have heard that dsm injectors will fit on a b-series honda and increase the fuel flow.... in turn increaseing the hp. is this in fact true or is it another honda myth.

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
extra fuel on its own does not increase hp...

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes you can make dsm injectors work. but its alittle bit more complicated then "bolting on"

increasing fuel flow will kill your power output, clog your plugs, wash your cylinders, and fry your motor.

remember that the fundamental rule to building power is to increase AIR FLOW through the motor. you add fuel to accomidate the extra air flow (and keep the motor cool among many other things)

i actually dont even know where to start explaining.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
vandynamics said:
yes you can make dsm injectors work. but its alittle bit more complicated then "bolting on"

increasing fuel flow will kill your power output, clog your plugs, wash your cylinders, and fry your motor.

remember that the fundamental rule to building power is to increase AIR FLOW through the motor. you add fuel to accomidate the extra air flow (and keep the motor cool among many other things)

i actually dont even know where to start explaining.

:werd: Fuel allow anit gonna do s**t listen to Oilpool he knows his junk.

bboygreddy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if u wanna up ur fuel just get an afc or something, unless ure a serious allmotor set up or ur boosting, u wont need bigger injectors, anyways ull need something to tune it with, either chiipped ecu or a piggyback.