*Need Help* Side View Mirror removal

l Flipboi l

5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if there was a DIY for removing the side view mirror of an 06 civic coupe. I'm just helping my friend with her car.

Thanks

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its pretty much remove the inner cover and then remove the nuts or whatever is holding it on.

l Flipboi l

5+ Year Member
2dr? 4dr? they are different yah know...

I know this isn't exactly the DIY you're looking for but maybe it helps to see it broken down

you can go to http://www.slhondaparts.com/browse.asp?Model=CIVIC&Year=2007&TrimLevel=2DR+EX&TransLevel=5MTKA&Section=G&Category=B++43++|MIRROR&Doors=2&Emissions=KA&PartCatalogId=14SVA6&ViewParts=true to see for a 4dr if u want
it's for a 2dr...

thx for the pic...that's a start for sure...

TheCrazy1

i-VTEC addict
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its pretty much remove the inner cover and then remove the nuts or whatever is holding it on.
^^^^^ Definitely got it right.
I had to remove mine when I broke mine. There's a triangular plastic piece that covers the nuts which hold it on. It's honestly straight forward. Nothing, besides that plastic cover (part 7 on the diagram), needs to be removed.

l Flipboi l

5+ Year Member
^^^^^ Definitely got it right.
I had to remove mine when I broke mine. There's a triangular plastic piece that covers the nuts which hold it on. It's honestly straight forward. Nothing, besides that plastic cover (part 7 on the diagram), needs to be removed.
Thanks for the help guys!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you didn't get it yet, that plastic cover is just held on by clips, so just pull and bam!