Need Help

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Talked to the tuner this morning. He's already tried swapping chips. Even tried a different chip w/ the other ECU we treid and no change.

He's rewiring some stuff today, so we'll see what happens with that.

does sound like it could be the chip..
i hope u werent being facetious with ur reply earlier..
Not sure what post you're referring to, but i have been nothing but serious in this thread.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok. man i dunno. im not a tuning guru so i have put in my 2 cents..
gl. it will be nice to know what it is..

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok. man i dunno. im not a tuning guru so i have put in my 2 cents..
gl. it will be nice to know what it is..
Thanks.

I'm just looking for any ideas at this point, no matter how off the wall they might be.

If we can't fix the issues soon, the car is going to another shop to have all the wiring looked over. If we still can't find the problem it's off to another tuner to see what they think. Last resort is some sort of stand alone system. I'm hoping it doesn't go that far.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
maybe its a setting in the program itself. i really dont know, im out of ideas.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, with all u have done, i dont see a reason u wouldnt have gone with a standalone in the first place imho..

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man, with all u have done, i dont see a reason u wouldnt have gone with a standalone in the first place imho..
The cost was a little much for me. Normally, it isn't too much of a problem to tune the car, so it just didn't/doesn't seem necessary to spend the money when there are other alternatives.

That and the car is a street car. It needs to pass emissions, which is just an OBD2 check. I'm not sure if it will pass with a standalone system.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey man, good luck and i hope the re-wiring does the trick.. hopefully your next post will be a dyno sheet!