Need Ideas

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
so heres the deal,i have a 95 civic ex, it is all primered and ready for paint. i am going with omni acrylic enamel paint. now my idea was a two tone metallic blue and metallic green.. but ive been told by people that it would look better if i just did black.... so i want some ideas of what is going to look the best. ive narrowed it down to 3. two tone metallic blue and green..... just metallic green, or metallic black. now i no all of these would look good. but im also looking for originality, something that you don't see everyday, and the black wont do that..... but lets here your ideas.

i want to know what everyone else thinks would look cool.

thanks alot

cntchds

5+ Year Member
I don't think that blue and green would work well together. I think just getting a solid color would be best, but for which color, it's all personal preference. Good luck.

stealthex

stealthex
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i seen a 2 tone acura tl with matalic black on the bottom and a dark orange on top i liked it!

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont know how the blue and green together but the blue or green with the black would look good. thats my opinion.

Armoredinred

5+ Year Member
dont go with black paint... black paint can be a huge pain to clean and protect it also get scratched extremely easily. If i were you and wanted something original i would get a chameleon blue color with a green base coat. that wil make it so that it will be blue until viewed at a different angle or different time of day, then it will turn green. and if you want to make the paint metalic you could always put a metalic green base coat or you could out metalic flakes into the paint itself. Alsa Paint makes amazing effects for paint that will make your car extremely original. they even have a paint effect that makes your paint change color according to the tempurature outside.

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
thanks for all the ideas. ive decided not to do black..... but am still thinking of the blue green two tone. ive tried imagining it on my car and it would be totally original and should look good also. but we will see

civic94lx

Banned
thanks for all the ideas. ive decided not to do black..... but am still thinking of the blue green two tone. ive tried imagining it on my car and it would be totally original and should look good also. but we will see
It would be original but too ricey. We both have a 5th gen (w/c is a little old) so the thing we should do is to make it look clean. I hope you would dig what i am saying.

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
i understand what ur saying. i have changed my mind, it might be too much and some prolly wont like it...... im doing one color, and its going to be electric lime green. well it should be interesting

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
go with a metallic greeen not 2 dark but not to brighht

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
so i decided to go with the metallic electric lime green... keep in mind, my friend and i painted this in his garage, so its not donna be a perfect paint job, but i think it looks pretty damn good, heres some before and afters