Need Ideas

Honda95EX

5+ Year Member
get some amber corners on that biatchh whats up with the smoked tail lights bro ? guess its all about personal taste but damn thats ricey from the back and clean in the front nice paint job by the way props on doing it by urself

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like s**t dude, that's my honest truth.

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
Looks like s**t dude, that's my honest truth.
cool, thanks. i actually dont care what you think, i like it, actually every single time i see u post something on here its either retarded or something you should keep to yourself. so keep ur mouth shut and u might sound smarter, thanks

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks f**king horrid and the quality is s**t. I would say in online and I would say it to your face, unlike others I speak my honest truth so don't take it to heart. Don't quote and reply if you don't care what I say, just ignore me.

Midnight_EG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^Bet you actually wouldnt say it to his face, and can you tell me if you could do a better job in your own garage with only one friend to help?

95civicdude

5+ Year Member
It looks f**king horrid and the quality is s**t. I would say in online and I would say it to your face, unlike others I speak my honest truth so don't take it to heart. Don't quote and reply if you don't care what I say, just ignore me.
hey man i cant understand how u can tell me it looks horrid and that the quality is s**t when ur looking at it through pics, anyways, doesnt matter, i love it and i get plenty of good comments about it. thanks tho