Need info on putting EK center console into EG

L.D.Forget

i think the tutorials final product looks like a pile of dog s**t... it hardly looks like he put any effort into it at all. After i fiberglass a center console in ill make sure to post it for any nay sayers.

L.D.Forget

Thanks for the rim comment.

Who am i to judge? Im someone on the internet! haha. Im sorry but it just looks like a complete piece of s**t

Maybe while driving it looks fine, but that just looks terrible. I'd rather have the stock flip up cup holders that barely work than that. Im in no way a leet fiberglasser, but i do know the basics on how to use it, and i do know how to cover it in a material (like WinterSport).

Thank you for showing me the rules that i was unable to find. My eyes were mostly open, but i had been up since 6am and i made that post in the middle of the night. I will alter my image to make it good for the rules.

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Personally I feel it looks bad because of the color and back fitment. With the proper fitment and right color it would look oem. I like oem look and i dont think you can get that with fiberglassing.

L.D.Forget

Personally I feel it looks bad because of the color and back fitment. With the proper fitment and right color it would look oem. I like oem look and i dont think you can get that with fiberglassing.
Those are the same reasons i dont like it. You can get a oem look with fiberglassing that isnt done ridiculously and is covered in a vinyl type material instead of painting it.

nice rice

5+ Year Member
im following this diy and its actually goin really well
only problem is the cup holders in pics of the original post what cup holders are those cuz the ones i have are a bit differnt

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cleaned! :D

I just cleaned what I thought was off topic or bs but the junkyards everywhere suck for Hondas becasue everyone wants their parts.

:biz: